Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
Dark Knight
ADavies
edwingray
Big Lundy
Harry O
TheNeil29
crowbar6753
11 posters

Management Poll

Poll

Is it time for a change of manager?

[ 31 ]
    Management Poll - Page 2 Bar_left67%Management Poll - Page 2 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Management Poll - Page 2 Bar_left33%Management Poll - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 46
    TheNeil29

Management Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Management Poll

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Yeah, it's surprising how a few new people, backing the Weavers all of a sudden decided to post.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Obviously you didn't see the Advertiser this week ADavies. Not sure how anyone can pin the blame on me. I was still giving Simon the benefit of the doubt when I first came on here and was pretty positive about our chances. Others were quicker than me to realise what a complete joke the situation is. To be honest nothing I've said or done on here has made one jot of difference. The only people harming Town are them. They don't need me or anyone else to bring them down, they're doing a pretty good job of it themselves. This is just a football forum on the internet. I know many people have great difficulty grasping that concept and for reasons best known to them keep wanting to "meet up" but it's just a place for freedom of speech, little else. If you want online dating you're looking in the wrong place. If my opinion upsets a few people tough titties. This week of all weeks you should accept that.

Last edited by Dark Knight on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:55 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Yeah, it's surprising how a few new people, backing the Weavers all of a sudden decided to post.
    Yes it does make you wonder doesn't it? Suspect

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:29 pm

I actually think that most are genuine posters and it is nice to get a difference of opinion. I just wish they would have joined sooner or posted more.
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:54 pm

It's times like this that I wonder what Craig would have to say?
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Polls like this are pointless - easy for someone to 'adjust' the results if they can be particularly bothered. No poll needed, it goes without saying what/who the problem is.

Even if Simon had the Chelsea squad at his disposal he couldn't get us out of this league. Well maybe he could - to the Evo-stick anyway ...
    Mike of Wetherby

Management Poll - Page 2 Empty management poll

Post by Mike of Wetherby Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:49 pm

I know little or nothing about our financial position but at the beginning of the season other clubs were saying they could not compete with our budget and that is why we were second favourites to win the league. If we do have that sort of money we ought at least to be in the top six not languishing in eighteenth.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:38 am

I seem to recall some football stattos calcuting that if you compare wage bills with league standings the pretty well compare. i.e. the more you pay players the higher up in the league you will finish. On this basis with us having (we have to assume) the highest or second highest wage bill in the league we should be at least in the top 5. So why are we 18th? You know the answer.

Depressed by BL's passivity on this matter. He might not mind losing every week, I do, and I know that a new manager would at least give us a chance of having to something to cheer (remember cheering?).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:29 am