Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Management and Fans Q & A

Martin L

Management and Fans Q & A Empty Management and Fans Q & A

Post by Martin L Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi All

I think the time has come. When was the last time we had this, Charlie debacle ? Why not got us all in the room, be honest and get our concerns out there. Players welcome. More than happy to man up to Barnes, like I tried Saturday. Sometimes the truth hurts.

I will be honest, no Town player goes out to lose. FACT.

Simon and Macca don't travel miles to lose. FACT.

The fans don't go home and away to win 30 odd % of games. FACT.

Jim doesn't put on the best surface in the league not to play football on. FACT.

Please Mr Weaver and the team management, can we have an hour and just clear the air.

You know how loyal we will be if the product is better. Nothing personal but just a open, honest and frank exchange.

What is the worst that would do ?

So much optimism at the start of the season seems to be gone. Hey, its not totally over but could be in the next few games.

Is my suggestion a good one ?

OOH TOWN LYNCHY.
    TheNeil29

Management and Fans Q & A Empty Re: Management and Fans Q & A

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:07 am

The main people at the club are a bunch of cowards and are scared, because the truth hurts.

We all want the club to be successful, but we all know who the problem is, and it is you. Simon Weaver. YOU.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 am

Should happen Martin, but won't. At the very least Irving should write something in the next home programme, at least acknowledge the fan's concerns. I doubt that will happen either.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Martin L wrote:Hi All

I think the time has come. When was the last time we had this, Charlie debacle ? Why not got us all in the room, be honest and get our concerns out there. Players welcome. More than happy to man up to Barnes, like I tried Saturday. Sometimes the truth hurts.

I will be honest, no Town player goes out to lose. FACT.

Simon and Macca don't travel miles to lose. FACT.

The fans don't go home and away to win 30 odd % of games. FACT.

Jim doesn't put on the best surface in the league not to play football on. FACT.

Please Mr Weaver and the team management, can we have an hour and just clear the air.

You know how loyal we will be if the product is better. Nothing personal but just a open, honest and frank exchange.

Can't let you get away with this one Martin Very Happy

If you read the latest September HTSC meeting minutes you will see it clearly states that "Ged to arrange a q&a with Simon" - will have a date sorted by the end of the week cheers

Don't worry, management have been pinching my ideas for years!!

What is the worst that would do ?

So much optimism at the start of the season seems to be gone. Hey, its not totally over but could be in the next few games.

Is my suggestion a good one ?

OOH TOWN LYNCHY.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:09 pm

The fans want a Q & A with Irving, minus Simon. So we can ask Irving the probing questions without Simon objecting. The answers to the real questions lie with Irving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:22 pm