Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+8
paulstreet
TheNeil29
Martin L
htown
Superfan100
rangerider
nztownfan
trevdee
12 posters

Make your minds up

trevdee
    trevdee

Make your minds up - Page 3 Empty Re: Make your minds up

Post by trevdee Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 am

And back then Weaver didn't exactly get the best out of players (similar to the last few weeks) just look at what Toner went on to do with Guisley after leaving us and he was pants for us.
    AlexB_HTFC

Post by AlexB_HTFC Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Wonder what team he will pick tonight? Amazing really we are where we are in the league considering all this politics stuff. Still though, gives us something to moan about, other than the weather, thatcher, or whatever... Reckon Luke Dean will win a place tonight? You'd think football science would say he earned it after sat?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:16 pm

I'd like to think that he is going to be a starter tonight. But I wouldnt be surprised if he started with Nowakowski, and put Chib on the right wing with Matt Bloomer in defence. pale
    htown

Post by htown Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Matt Bloomer in goal, Craig up front, Chib working behind the bar,may work out. Solihull could have started a trend of the goalkeeper up front.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Do we know when Adam and Dwayne's suspensions kick in?
    Grantman

Post by Grantman Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Alright Geezers,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    AlexB_HTFC

Post by AlexB_HTFC Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Few people have said they still expect Nowakowski to play. Doesnt seem to matter what happens with anyone else's performances?! He just starts and thats the way it is.I have nothing against the lad but for the likes of Dean should be starting. Suppose you get away with it if you still pull out results.
    Superfan100

Post by Superfan100 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Got a good feeling about tonight's game and 3 points! Lets get behind the team and push on hard for the play offs it's still possible. Up the Town
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

well was planning to go to the game tonight but in all honesty im not sure i can be bothered... and on the mess above this comment dont care about in club politics and all i want is the team to do well Very Happy

BTW now we know that players read the message board im sure its ok with everyone when i say if any of them want to come down to the supporters meetings and add there point of view as a different angle on the club im sure it would be apreciated Very Happy
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:51 pm

nztownfan wrote:well was planning to go to the game tonight but in all honesty im not sure i can be bothered... and on the mess above this comment dont care about in club politics and all i want is the team to do well Very Happy

BTW now we know that players read the message board im sure its ok with everyone when i say if any of them want to come down to the supporters meetings and add there point of view as a different angle on the club im sure it would be apreciated Very Happy

Watch this space Wink
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

I found out tonight that we tried to sign a couple of full league strikers recently however they were demanding a few grand each week so we told them where to go.

I think information like that coming out into the open shows we tried to do something when Knowles went...Now to me that signals Harrogate Town's intent and just that information been made available somewhere would have been enough to stop negativity.......Just saying!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:13 am