Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+8
Superfan100
Innocent Bystander
trevdee
harrogateman
sulphurite
rangerider
Irish_Sulphurite
nztownfan
12 posters

Vs. Solihull Moors

Vs. Solihull Moors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vs. Solihull Moors

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Superfan100 wrote:Glad I gave you a laugh , agree after today's woeful performance it was nice to put a smile on some fans face. Trouble with using iphone to type is that with my fat fingers I keep pressing the wrong key...hope you realise I meant to say Nowakowski isn't technically good enough to play centre midfield. What's the squad numbers looking,like now for the next few couple of weeks following the sending offs of Bolder and Dwight?

Clearly TS doesn't subscribe to the "laughter is the best medicine" theory. Life is too short to be a grumpy sod even if things get on your tots.

Nobody's prefect.

S.
    Superfan100

Post by Superfan100 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:01 pm

For fear of being reprimanded please read Samuels and Bolder having received red cards...when does their suspensions kick in?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey don't forget our super sub Bloomer.........looking forward to the Nowakowski/ Bloomer link up play!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

slicker wrote:
    Superfan100 wrote:Glad I gave you a laugh , agree after today's woeful performance it was nice to put a smile on some fans face. Trouble with using iphone to type is that with my fat fingers I keep pressing the wrong key...hope you realise I meant to say Nowakowski isn't technically good enough to play centre midfield. What's the squad numbers looking,like now for the next few couple of weeks following the sending offs of Bolder and Dwight?

Clearly TS doesn't subscribe to the "laughter is the best medicine" theory. Life is too short to be a grumpy sod even if things get on your tots.

Nobody's prefect.

S.

I wouldn't say that, Nowakowski playing conference north football never fails to amuse me.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 pm

town supporter wrote:
    slicker wrote:

Nobody's prefect.

S.

I wouldn't say that, Nowakowski playing conference north football never fails to amuse me.

If he wasn't so bad we could at least be having a laugh about their number 10 tonight!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

town supporter wrote:
    slicker wrote:

Nobody's prefect.

S.

Seems like our reputation for getting the ball down and playing pissing football has been somewhat tarnished with him in the starting line up.

S.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 am

Well the Fat Lady isn't singing yet, but sure as hell is warming up her tonsils! Pretty well all over now, need to win virtually all our remaining games...some chance based on Saturday's performance. Adam's continued selection is a complete mystery...surely nothing to do with his surname...heaven forbid! Any chance of signing Omar Bogle, great name and he looks a bit deadly. Chib and Omar would be a great combo ext season. We actually played better with 10 men than 11.

Unless you really intend to piss this season away Simon, [u]please drop Beesley (not up to it) and Nowakowski from here on in. Dean needs to start and Cib play as a centre forward, tought Larkin looked sharp as well.

musing thatSimon asked for a bigger crowd aginst Gloucester...after that performance???
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 am

Pointless pleading, it seems the true true supporters are been ignored......They are in the process of pissing off a number of core regulars who attend week in week out, even cold Tuesday nights away, but it is ok the other people of Harrogate will turn out in there drobes wont they when we fail to get promoted?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Attendance of 371 on a pretty well perfect Spring day very disappointing: its the TRUE fans (Like the people who post on here) who keep coming to matches, and are entitled to express their views. Can't be too sensitive in this game guys!
    BB

Post by BB Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Ok, having had a couple of days to calmly reflect on Saturday’s match I have to say that, actually, I thought we were complete s*ite.

I don’t often come on here and criticise, ‘cos I like to think I’m a positive king of guy, but I felt I had to add my view to that of others.

After the first 10 minutes I was sitting back thinking it was going to be a nice easyish win on a lovely sunny afternoon. But then it seemed as if we just decided to turn into a crap Sunday morning pub team. (No offence to Solihull’s number 10!)

It’s now over 3 matches since we scored from open play, and I can’t see where the goals are going to come from. And let’s be honest, the ref gave us those two on Saturday.

It may be said that the people who post on here are more likely to be critical, but I’m not sure about that. I don’t think many fans went away from the ground happy on Saturday, did they? So you’re either going to get negative comments, or none at all.

Simon should get a copy of the video from the guy filming from the back of the stand, and make the team watch it. Although it would (should) give them nightmares. Was he from Solihull?

The play-offs are realistically out of reach now, so we have to accept it.

Anyway, before the season started, we would have taken what we’ve been through, wouldn’t we? I remember posting a couple of years ago that it was going to be a rollercoaster ride and we should hang on and enjoy it while we can.

Having said that, there’s no excuse for the team putting in a performance like they did…(d*mn, nearly ended on an, almost, positive note.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:52 pm

BB that negativity will almost get you banned from the ground ha...how dare you dis the team? Welcome back, the more posters the better regardless of opinion!
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:06 pm

What makes it even worse is the report on the Solihull website.

They finished with a substitute goalkeeper up front apparently!

Worth a read
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Their no.9 reminded me of chibs when he first started (the hungriest guy on the pitch)! their no.10 reminded me of the titanic and the sub goalie up fron for them just about sums it up for us.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm

paulstreet wrote:Attendance of 371 on a pretty well perfect Spring day very disappointing: its the TRUE fans (Like the people who post on here) who keep coming to matches, and are entitled to express their views. Can't be too sensitive in this game guys!

please remember it is the busiest foreign holiday week of the year; we are a family club in a rich area.... now im not saying all re on holiday but some are i think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:12 pm