Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC

Martin L

HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC Empty HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just had everything approved with the club with the arrangements for Thursday's game.

I have spoken to Little Red Bus Company who will provide us with the Coach(es)and Drivers for Thursday night.

Initially I have booked a 24 seater, with the potential for a further 12 seater.

This is on a strictly first come, first served basis.

To book,contact me DIRECTLY on 07584 167816,(leave a voicemail if I am engaged and I will book you on.) PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE CLUB.

Tomorrow evening we will be making bookings at the Club Shop/HTSC Office ONLY.

You only have until 9.00AM on WEDNESDAY TO BOOK !

Cost £10.00. (With all those free match tickets you have you can afford it !)

Departs from the ground at 6.00pm

I decided on the LRB as a solution as they provide smaller vehicles to start with and so the likliehood of having to cancel is minimised leaving fans disgruntled and stranded previously.

Garry confirmed on behalf of the club to go ahead. This whole proposal was in full agreement with Garry throughout the day.

GET BOOKING !!!!!

CALL ME OR GO TO THE CLUB SHOP TOMORROW NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin

Throughout tomorrow, I will keep you posted on the forum the numbers that book initially through me.

Last edited by Martin L on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Martin L

HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC Empty Re: HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 pm

9 seats already gone.....first come first served............

Call me to book 07584 167816
    Big Lundy

HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC Empty Re: HALIFAX AWAY - CONFIRMED COACH ARRANGEMENTS FROM HTFCSC

Post by Big Lundy Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm

What will the departure time be & will this leave from the ground?
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

knew i forgot something, 6.00pm at the ground.....(have ammended the initial post)
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:15 pm

10 seats booked so far...........
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Any chance of it being advertised on Official Club website?
    Could do with it mentioned over the PA before the match K.O. on Tuesday night & at half time!
    They are all big games now & this is one of the shortest away trips of the season!
    We need the support there!!!!!!

Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Already sent the text to Peter for the website. I am producing, as we speak, posters for each turnstile and the 1919 for tomorrow night game.

Will sort out the PA announcement tomorrow.

Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:41 pm

we have a nice post on the website plugging Thursday night. The posters are sorted and will be around the ground tomorrow evening.

we're on our way !

OOH TOWN !
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Update......

Including all those that booked on Saturday in the shop, we are up to 14, possibly 15.

20 is break even so I am confident we will be taking at least 24 if not 36.

We had 9 on the list on Saturday, however 2 are going by car which left 7 on the list.

We have had 7/8 additional telephone bookings so far ! Super stuff !

The last supporter who rang me is bringing his 2 sons and nephew as he would find it difficult to get there during the week.

This is perfect !

The amount of support at Torquay with 42 of us was superb so we are in good shape here.

C'MON - GET BOOKING !!!!!

Martin
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 am

Update - 17 booked on the bus so far, so looking good. Will keep you all posted.

I anticipate a few sign up in the club shop tonight.

By the way, spoke to an official from FC Halifax this morning regarding parking and he said the ground/pitch was in good shape so there should be no problems with the game on.

Martin
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Another one - thats 18 with names down.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Another 2 - thats 20 !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:23 am