Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

COACH TO HALIFAX

Poll

How many are going to Halifax on the coach ?

[ 1 ]
    COACH TO HALIFAX Bar_left33%COACH TO HALIFAX Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    COACH TO HALIFAX Bar_left0%COACH TO HALIFAX Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Martin L

COACH TO HALIFAX Empty COACH TO HALIFAX

Post by Martin L Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 am

Hi all, so many people yesterday were asking about transport to Halifax on Thursday. What I will do is speak to the club and eddie brown in the morning. The club is keen to book your place directly with EB. The problem previously has been not been aware of numbers booked, therefore it gets close to the match, there isn't enough for the bus and fans are left stranded. I propose speaking to EB twice a day for numbers and post on the forum.

What I suggest is that you book EARLY and then hopefully we all know there is sufficient demand for at least a 33 seater. If demand is quick and high a 52 seater should be fine.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE book early with Eddie Brown and keep looking at the forum for updates.

ooh town

martin
    Big Lundy

COACH TO HALIFAX Empty Re: COACH TO HALIFAX

Post by Big Lundy Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:40 am

Do the fans that got their names down on Saturday in the club shop now have to get booked on directly with Eddie Brown?
    It all sounds a bit confusing!!!!!
    scratch
    Another problem is that not many Town fans actually come on this forum!
    And some aren’t even on the internet!
    Shocked
    This game was rearranged at “short notice” by the league because the clubs couldn’t agree on a new date!
    Although too late for this game we need to start advertising the “away travel” in the “local paper” with times & prices as well as the programme & online!
    Not a lot of fans will be as keen to book direct with Eddie Brown either, although I can understand that this system would be the most straight forward long term!
    It was mentioned over the P.A. Saturday so if you didn’t get your name down then can you get booked on @ the supporter’s club shop on Tuesday night?
    It sounds like HTSA will now be organising the travel so does this mean that you won’t be able to get booked on by ringing the club directly anymore?

Martin L

Post by Martin L Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:50 am

hi BL.... I will speak to the club in the morning and from what you say, I am sure putting your name down at the club is the easier option. bear with me everyone. for those that are on the forum, keep visiting tomorrow.

going forward it makes sense to put together a list of fans wanting to go away at the club shop prior to the away games, receive the money and then make a block booking directly with EB.

trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 pm

We only got names on saturday to gain an overview of interest, so if your name is on the list you still have to book via Eddie Brown.

CCOB

Post by CCOB Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:59 pm

I'm confused, just phoned eddie browns to book on the coach to Halifax and was told they only take bookings through Harrogate Town. Is there a coach going to Halifax or not?
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Spoke to the club office today and they are wanting us to contact EB directly to book our seats.

Please bear with me, there may be another option that I am looking at.

Will post later this afternoon after speaking to the club again.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Martin - just for information there were 9 people at Saturdays game who confirmed that they would be keen to attend the match and use the bus.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:37 pm

thanks Ged. 9 booked so far then people.......I have just posted a new link regarding away travel so please use that thread from now on.....regards
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 am

Martin - pleae add Mr Emmit + 1 to your list - definite 2 for the Halifax game. cheers
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:42 am

Thanks Ged, they are both on the list.

Thats 17 so far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:10 pm