Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+9
trevdee
gedmaloney
nztownfan
TooManyPies
Big Lundy
htown
TheNeil29
Dan_Gleebitz
rangerider
13 posters

what if we got in the Conference pemier league?

Big Lundy

what if we got in the Conference pemier league? - Page 2 Empty Re: what if we got in the Conference pemier league?

Post by Big Lundy Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Alfreton Town
    Townminsterman
    Townminsterman

what if we got in the Conference pemier league? - Page 2 Empty Re: what if we got in the Conference pemier league?

Post by Townminsterman Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Wouldn't the best option be too build a large steep terracing at the hospital end and a bigger steeper terracing down the Wetherby Rd side and I don't think there will be a problem with capacity as terracing will increase the capacity alot more than a stand with seats in it will. Parking is not an issue i don't think as when York where in the BSP there were alot more places with worse parking than town has.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 am

Well, based on last nights performance, I was convinced prior to the match, now i'm not.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:49 am

I hope we dont need to move, I'm planning on painting the club shop.
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 am

Martin L wrote:I hope we dont need to move, I'm planning on painting the club shop.
    Watercolour or oils?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:19 pm

What about a mural, you know, Sistine Chapel and all that? Famous Town players through the ages, there must be a few artists amongst our loyal fans. Mind you after last night's result The Last Judgement might make a good topic Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:08 am