Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING UPDATE

Martin L

SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING UPDATE  Empty SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING UPDATE

Post by Martin L Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am

Really good meeting this evening. thank you to the attendees. plenty of points discussed and agreed.

We have a great bunch of members with sensible ideas to grow and raise funds and our profile.

I would like to make a special comment, as many tonight also mentioned, quite rightly, to Trevdee for his fantastic efforts in making our recruitment drive such a great initial success. Cheers trev, nice one. I noticed on Tuesday how passionate and determined he was to maximise the opportunity for new members. Well impressed.

It was also great to meet Rob (NZ fan) who came down for his first meeting. It is great to get a "younger" opinion on points/ideas and Rob had some great thoughts. Welcome on board Rob, you and your HTFC mates are more than welcome.

Hope to see everyone next Tuesday evening for Boston at home for a comfortable 3 points.

Regards

Martin
    trevdee
    trevdee

SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING UPDATE  Empty Re: SUPPORTERS CLUB MEETING UPDATE

Post by trevdee Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:02 pm

cheers Martin, I would say it was more of a joint effort, think all the guys who chipped in did a great job.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Still a chance to get signed up & benefit from the introductory offer!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm