Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Urgently needed local football live reporters for Harrogate Town FC home games! Up to £60/game! No experience needed!

soccer.reporters

Urgently needed local football live reporters for Harrogate Town FC home games! Up to £60/game! No experience needed!  Empty Urgently needed local football live reporters for Harrogate Town FC home games! Up to £60/game! No experience needed!

Post by soccer.reporters Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

To whom it may concern,

My name is Alex C and I represent a sports live reporting company which has recently entered the UK market. I want to present an opportunity for a local Harrogate Town FC supporter to make some extra cash while watching his favourite team play on home ground.

We are looking for a live football reporter, ussually Harrogate Town FC local supporter who is regularly watching the home games. All our reporter will be needing is 2 mobile phones, handsfree and a quick, easy training. No experience needed! Full training provided!

If you know anyone interested in this opportunity please forward this email or if this is not the Harrogate Town FC supporters club email please make sure that they will receive it.

All the applicants must reply to this email or txt me, with full name / age / address / covered team / email address. The selected applicants will receive some information materials as soon as possible through email and once they are ready reviewing the materials we will schedule a date/hour for a quick online interview via Skype or Yahoo Messenger.

For any other questions do not hesitate to contact me via this email address, mobile (txt or call), chat (if I am online).

Thank you very much for taking your time in reading this,

Regards,

Alex C
    Sports Live Reporters
    soccer.reporters[at]yahoo.co.uk
    Yahoo Messenger/ MSN/ Skype ID: soccer.reporters
    Mobile: +44(0)7538830399

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:35 am