Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+5
Martin L
devrede
trevdee
Admin
crowbar6753
9 posters

Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!!

crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!! Empty Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!!

Post by crowbar6753 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Just been watching Sportsnet on Canadian national TV and they are showing Thursdays game live. They also mentioned the game that Canadians would never expect to see, Harrogate v Hastings the battle of the minnows !!!!
    Just blown away by all this, Harrogate now on international TV.

Go Town Go !!!!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin

Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!! Empty Re: Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!!

Post by Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:32 pm

I've booked time off work to watch it here in Vancouver in the pub!!

Very excited now!!
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!! Empty Re: Harrogate Town on Live TV in Canada !!!!!

Post by crowbar6753 Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Who would have thought that in Downtown Vancouver and the depths of the Canadian Rockies we would be sat in front of the TV watching Harrogate Town !!!!!!
    Laughing
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:13 am

Madness!!!! Well look out for the small army of yellows - we probably all have a scarf.
    devrede

Post by devrede Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 am

My nephew in Chicago is also set to watch the game.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 am

The old boy in Toronto will be glued with scarf, beanie and embroided jacket ! An amber and black maple leaf flag would be intensely cool !!!!!!!!!

Ohh Town, eh ?
    TooManyPies

Post by TooManyPies Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

Being the kind of person who does not procrastinate when they should be doing work I unfortunately cant tell you that I found out the game is also televised in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and possibly other places whose TV guides I cant read...
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm still amazed at how much exposure the club is getting from these fixtures. Who would have imagined this 3/4 years ago?
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Blimey at this rate we will be on Sports Personality of The Year, Noels Christmas Suprises and the Morecombe and Wise Christmas show.

Irving will be on Newsnight, Simon on Soccer Am and Mrs Weaver on the sofa with Lorraine !!!!!

Our FA Cup song will be number one and we will be selling out a stadium tour !

OOH TOWN !
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Martin L wrote:Blimey at this rate we will be on Sports Personality of The Year, Noels Christmas Suprises and the Morecombe and Wise Christmas show.

Irving will be on Newsnight, Simon on Soccer Am and Mrs Weaver on the sofa with Lorraine !!!!!

Our FA Cup song will be number one and we will be selling out a stadium tour !

OOH TOWN !
    Now you're just being silly. You know that our FA Cup song isn't being released until after the semi's.....

My plane's been re-scheduled tomorrow. Wonder if they'll be showing it at Manchester Airport?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 pm

This news just in...showing live in Kirkstall (and possibly Headingley as well!.) I'm locking the door, disconnecting the phone, if my TV breaks down I hate to think of the consequences Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:37 am