Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
CLUBTOWNFAN
Townfan
beaverstar
Geoff
8 posters

Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday

Geoff

Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday Empty Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday

Post by Geoff Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Tuesday
    Back to a 7-45pm kick off
    beaverstar

Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday Empty Re: Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday

Post by beaverstar Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:01 pm

no reply to my nice message about the ground, so there we go, but if i was a town fan i would be worried for next season when Southport, Eastwood, Telford arrive there could be a goal feast and Mr Weaver needs to put his first team out soon and i reckon bri davey and boro will beat u, good luck for next season
    Townfan
    Townfan

Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday Empty Re: Knaresborough Town - home game on Tuesday

Post by Townfan Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 pm

beaverstar wrote:no reply to my nice message about the ground, so there we go, but if i was a town fan i would be worried for next season when Southport, Eastwood, Telford arrive there could be a goal feast and Mr Weaver needs to put his first team out soon and i reckon bri davey and boro will beat u, good luck for next season

Personally, I would worry about your side staying up. Not trying to be funny but your league will be stronger next season and I don't think you will be. It was a long slog last season and I don't see it any different this coming campaign. Hope I am proved wrong.
    By the way, where has your web-site gone?
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 pm

5 quid to watch a West Yorkshire League side. You have to be joking.
    CLUBTOWNFAN

Post by CLUBTOWNFAN Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Townfan wrote:5 quid to watch a West Yorkshire League side. You have to be joking.

I don't usually watch the opposition , should be worth a fiver to see how the team are doing. Should be a stronger team as pre season nearly ends.
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Quite a good game to watch. I did notice on the official site the squad list names a "Luke Trimmer" who played up front, did quite well to my mind, quick and agile, wonder if we'll sign him up.

Did a quick Google search and found a Lewis Trimmer, I think he's the lad (well looked like him anyway?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Mansfield, same as Warren so makes sense.
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Exactly what i think about Lewis Trimmer too sulphurite.
    yorkbrian
    yorkbrian

Post by yorkbrian Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 pm

sulphurite wrote:Quite a good game to watch. I did notice on the official site the squad list names a "Luke Trimmer" who played up front, did quite well to my mind, quick and agile, wonder if we'll sign him up.

Did a quick Google search and found a Lewis Trimmer, I think he's the lad (well looked like him anyway?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Mansfield, same as Warren so makes sense.

Should have been in the same side as Jonathan Hedge.
    sagalout

Post by sagalout Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 am

It was quite an even and entertaining match - which would have been great if we were playing a conference north team. Its the first pre-season game I've made, but its obvious there's a hell of a lot of work to do, especially in defence, with only one game left before the start of the season.

At least we dont play any of the big teams in the first couple of weeks, so theres time to get organised - I'd hate to think how many southport would have put past us on tuesday!
    yorkbrian
    yorkbrian

Post by yorkbrian Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am

sagalout wrote:It was quite an even and entertaining match - which would have been great if we were playing a conference north team. Its the first pre-season game I've made, but its obvious there's a hell of a lot of work to do, especially in defence, with only one game left before the start of the season.

At least we dont play any of the big teams in the first couple of weeks, so theres time to get organised - I'd hate to think how many southport would have put past us on tuesday!

I dont want to burst your bubble but both Corby and Eastwood are spending huge amounts of money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 pm