Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+5
j2021
YoungStato123
sulphurite
Johnny
HTFCalex
9 posters

Weaver out right now!

HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Weaver out right now! Empty Weaver out right now!

Post by HTFCalex Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 pm

I have been one of the few supporters of weaver this season. I thought the club were moving back up in the right direction. Untill i hear this week Sheperd has been let go. One of our best players last season dropped for no reason. Now i hear of what he was done involving one of our keepers. Disgusting behaviour. Absaloutley outrageous and has left the poor lad in a mess. He lied to him and the team.

Last edited by HTFCalex on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderation)
    Johnny
    Johnny

Weaver out right now! Empty Re: Weaver out right now!

Post by Johnny Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Anyone who sticks up for Weaver after all this is just as bad as him. He is an absolute disgrace, and of massive detriment to the club. Weaver out!
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Johnny wrote:Anyone who sticks up for Weaver after all this is just as bad as him. He is an absolute disgrace, and of massive detriment to the club. Weaver out!

Whats happened? I seem to have missed something here Embarassed
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Should all come out eventually i guess.

Last edited by YoungStato123 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm

this is ridiculous, if you have something to say, just say it.
    HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Post by HTFCalex Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

As Young statto said like to see how the website tries to twist it first. To top things off a shocking end to the game today. Only town could manage to loose that.
    j2021

Post by j2021 Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

yeh, seriously, what are you talking about? just tell us, whats the point in hiding it, probably got it wrong like you did with dootson never coming back to town.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am

As much as we all complain that Wevaer isnt the right man, he will be in charge until the end of the season at least, so we just have to get used to it. I dont think there are many fans who support the current manager anymore. I could probably count them on 2 hands, and that is including his family.

With regards to the comment from HTFC Alex, he needs to elaborate on this, but I get the distinct impression he wont say anything for the fear of a reprisal by the club, as they also monitor both forums. I noticed that Cook was injured, Gonzalez was nowhere to be seen, and Dootson was just mincing around in his club tracksuit. Only leaving Myers available.

I doubt we will hear anything from the club, and we will just have to depend on hearsay on what the situation is until we see anything on the website.
    cueball

Post by cueball Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am

The back stabbing bastard of a manager signed a player on a contract till the end of the season, only for the back stabbing bastard to tell the player last week that he is no longer required.
    When the player said "I'm on a contract", the back stabbing bastard said "No your not, I put your contract in the top drawer and never registered you".
    So the player had been keeping goal for us thinking that he was registered with the club for the season, how long is the club going to continue with this incompetant back stabbing bastard in charge.

And Doots wasn't mincing about in a track suite, speaking to players after the match they said Doots was fit and available but wasn't given a kit.
    Weaver is making a mockery of the club.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am

So, which player was it then?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:40 am

Im safely assuming it was Gonzalez.
    HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Post by HTFCalex Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:58 am

It was indeed Gonzalez, that is what i was refering to. The poor lad has been left jobless with no compensation. Now i expect more from this story, Gonzo wont just accept that kind of treatment.
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Having looked at some of the recent postings and the foul language used, not to mention some of the comments which are almost libellous in nature, as I am programme editor for the club, I cannot longer be associated with the site and have therefore given up my post as moderator (I have pm'd Tommo to take my name off the moderator list).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and use of language (it is modern place now-a-days) however some recent posts are just verging on the obscene.

Peter
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Just like to say thankyou for when you created this new forum when the other one went down, cheers for being mod! Is there going to be programmes for the Stafford game?
    sagalout

Post by sagalout Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:31 am

Having looked at some of the recent team performances and the foul tactics used, not to mention some of the squad decisions which are almost comical in nature, as I am a paying fan of the club, I cannot longer be associated with the Town and have therefore given up my post as suporter (I have pm'd Bill to take my name off the attendance figures).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and use of language (it is modern place now-a-days) however some recent managerial performances are just verging on the obscene.

Dave
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 am

Sagalout, I agree completely with your view. However, the club is not a 1 man band. Sooner or later, patience will wear thin, and he will go.

Where is Bill Fotherby these days? Has he also given up as the club is now the laughing stock of the league?
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 am

sagalout wrote:Having looked at some of the recent team performances and the foul tactics used, not to mention some of the squad decisions which are almost comical in nature, as I am a paying fan of the club, I cannot longer be associated with the Town and have therefore given up my post as suporter (I have pm'd Bill to take my name off the attendance figures).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and use of language (it is modern place now-a-days) however some recent managerial performances are just verging on the obscene.

Dave
    I laughed. Laughing

Anyway, thanks BRM for everything. Hopefully you reconsider your post as moderator, although I can understand the implications of getting involved with the fans when you're associated with the club.
    HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Post by HTFCalex Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:33 pm

hahah sagalout made me laugh but as johnny says patience will wear thin eventually

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 am