Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF

JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF Empty Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF

Post by JackHTFC Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

exert from the website

Harrogate Town's home match on Saturday against Redditch United has been postponed.

Heavy overnight rain left standing water on the pitch at the CNG Stadium, and after an inspection the game has been called off.

A new date for the game has not yet been agreed.

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF Empty Re: Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF

Post by paulstreet Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 am

Good grief, when am I going to see a game again? Had to miss the Guiseley game (feeling poorly), so was really looking forward to today. Two more home games to re-arrange now!
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF Empty Re: Harrogate Town vs Redditch United OFF

Post by sulphurite Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 pm

It will make the catch up games more interesting though, when we know how many wins we actually do need to stay in the league, more pressure for Simon too Laughing
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Good point Sulphurite,

I expect a very exciting climax to the season!!!! Very Happy
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 am

Unfortunately Sulphurite as long as Weaver senior keeps putting the money in SW is under NO pressure at all! Unlike every other manager (Dave Pace excepted!) in the country.
    By the way anyone know what the pitch was like at 3.00 pm? Playable? In Leeds it was a glorious afternoon, sun, blue skies etc. Perfect for football, and there ws me hoovering the carpet Mad
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I went into town instead at 3:00 and it was a nice day and if they left it another hour then held an inspection the game would most probaly have been on but I didnt see the pitch and I dont know much about the Wetherby Road pitch and wether it tears up easily or maybe it was used on the friday and the pitch was ruined
    Doggy

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:24 am

I went to see the Bantams for the Final Peter Taylor match. Must admit the pitch was like grease, but it wasn't called off. And we won. Razz Razz Bye Bye Taylor hello Peter Jackson. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 am