Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Season Tickets

Crossan

Season Tickets Empty Season Tickets

Post by Crossan Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:50 pm

I have read the latest information concerning season tickets and entry to areas of the ground.  Tickets must be purchased for specific stands and no movement is allowed between stands.

The Stands are listed as Aon Terrace, Car Park Terrace, Main Stand Seats and Myrings 1919 Terrace.  I presume from these names that the new standing terrace used last season is now called the Aon Stand.  That being the case then Wetherby Road stand must be given over to away supporters as it was last season on a number of occasions.  The Covid19 situation will have had some influence in keeping away supporters separate from home supporters.

As a regular in the Wetherby Road stand I have not yet decided for which area of the ground I will go for!!
    Townfan
    Townfan

Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets

Post by Townfan Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 pm

The Aon stand is behind the goal at the hospital end. The new standing terrace is the Car Park stand. The Wetherby Road stand is now the away end, although visiting supporters will probably not be allowed at first.
    Crossan

Season Tickets Empty Season Tickets

Post by Crossan Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:22 am

Thanks for clarifying that for me Town Fan, over 40 views to my post but no else responded with that information!!

Sponsored content

Season Tickets Empty Re: Season Tickets

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 pm