Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

F c United at home

GARAGE

F c United at home  Empty F c United at home

Post by GARAGE Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Another cup final this Saturday against a side fighting against relegation. We’ve a score to settle because we deservedly lost at Manchester. Hope our 2 weeks off haven’t affected us.
    7eric7

F c United at home  Empty Re: F c United at home

Post by 7eric7 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:03 pm

Go easy on us on Saturday please, we're absolute bobbins at the moment, we haven't scored for ages so I reckon you'll only need the one Wink
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 am

7eric7 wrote:Go easy on us on Saturday please, we're absolute bobbins at the moment, we haven't scored for ages so I reckon you'll only need the one Wink

It will be unusual if we only score one but I’ll be satisfied with one if we win. How many supporters coming over this time? Less than usual i would think. We need your help to win the title!!!
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:57 am

Probably about 400-450 which is a shame because without segregation I reckon it would be nearer 700, I fully understand the need but its a great shame, your lot seem to enjoy our hospitality at Broadhurst Park and that is how it should be, just a shame about the outside influences.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:04 pm

I guess u a Cantona fan from over there with your user name 7eric7’.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:49 pm

7eric7 wrote:Go easy on us on Saturday please, we're absolute bobbins at the moment, we haven't scored for ages so I reckon you'll only need the one Wink

Sorry Eric but it turned out to be a stroll and i thought we could have played better
    Wetherby Mike

Post by Wetherby Mike Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:06 pm

That takes us to 81 league goals with Blyth (67) the only other team to reach 60 ; add on 6 in the FA Cup and 15 in the FA Trophy and it's 102 from a total of just 41 matches. Unlike many other successful teams we don't rely on one or two superstars for our goals; the spread of goals around the squad is outstanding.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:18 pm

You were right Eric, you really are ‘bobbins’. Could quite easily have been double figures. I’m not joking when I say this, we weren’t even at our best, and that’s not been arrogant. Good luck in your fight against relegation, as would be a great shame if you dropped out of this Leauge.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Think that’s now 6 out of their last 7 league games that they have failed to score a goal in!!!!
    Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 am