Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Boston United Home Fixture Match Day Sponsors

gedmaloney

Boston United Home Fixture Match Day Sponsors Empty Boston United Home Fixture Match Day Sponsors

Post by gedmaloney Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 pm

The Harrogate Town Supporters Club will be sponsoring Saturdays pivotal home match against Boston United - as part of this sponsorship there will be 16 seats in Corporate Hospitality.

The Draw for the 16 seats will take place today and the winners will be notified via post, e-mail and on the forum.

If any winners wish to invite a friend along we have agreed a one off cost of £6 for additional guests but we only have 8 further seats at this price so, in the words of Fred Pontin, book early!!!

For the lucky 16 Supporters they will receive:

• A top notch 2 course meal
      Pre match interview with Simon Weaver and a 1st Team Player
      Half time refreshments
      Man of the Match Award (let's hope its an easy decision)
      Photo momento

Almost as exciting as last years 3rd Round Cup Draw Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D

For those who don't make the final 16 Crying or Very sad , I am hoping to lay on sandwiches in the 1919 venue  cheers
    gedmaloney

Boston United Home Fixture Match Day Sponsors Empty Re: Boston United Home Fixture Match Day Sponsors

Post by gedmaloney Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 pm

On a far more positive note I bring tidings of great joy to 16 lucky supporters santa 

The draw has taken place and I have e-mailed all 16 winners of free hospitality at this Saturdays game - please get back to me if you can't make it or if you wish to bring your partner or friend - at least I can be sure 16 people will be happier this evening then they were at lunch time cheers cheers cheers 

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:19 am