Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM***

***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM*** Empty ***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM***

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:30 pm

The supporters club will be looking to provide away travel to our FA Trophy 1st Round game at FCUM on Saturday 13 December.

The cost will be £10 for Adults and £5 for under 18's.

I will be in the 1919 before and after tonight's game against Thackley and also before and after the BPA game on Saturday. You can also reserve your place on here, on the unofficial supporters facebook page or by phone on 07989 969 575.

As previous, payment upfront is preffered but not required.

Minimum of 40 is required for the coach to run.

Cheers

Jordan

Last edited by JordanF on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM*** Empty Re: ***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM***

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 pm

It is likely that the departure times will be

FCUM - 11:45
    Barwell -10:30
    7eric7

***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM*** Empty Re: ***AWAY TRAVEL - FA TROPHY 1ST ROUND - FCUM***

Post by 7eric7 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:40 am

The way the roads are to Stalybridge at the moment I'd reccomend setting off earlier than that if if you are after a beer when you get there, the club house gets full and the pub next door closed last year, that's obviously assuming we win tonight. Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:55 am

7eric7 wrote:The way the roads are to Stalybridge at the moment I'd reccomend setting off earlier than that if if you are after a beer when you get there, the club house gets full and the pub next door closed last year, that's obviously assuming we win tonight. Very Happy

What makes you think that our fans like a drink?!? ;-)

Good response last night with 16 out of the 128 fans there booking on to the coach.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:22 am

Jordan, I may be on now!

Got a work Xmas function on the same day, so may just sack that and come to the football!!!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 am

Hope the coach is a success, but if FCUM win the train isn't a bad option, Stalybridge has a famous station refreshment room, much admired by real ale drinkers I believe, and its an easy walk to the ground from there.
    Now all they have to do is win!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:54 am

TheNeil29 wrote:Jordan, I may be on now!

Got a work Xmas function on the same day, so may just sack that and come to the football!!!

It's a no brainer mate - just let me know.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:27 am

Will do.
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:21 pm

paulstreet wrote: Stalybridge has a famous station refreshment room, much admired by real ale drinkers I believe, and its an easy walk to the ground from there.
    Now all they have to do is win!  

The train is quicker than by car, £16 return last time we did it a few weeks ago.

The Station Buffet is always rammed when we are at home, plenty of decent real ale boozers in the town though, it's a fair walk up that hill if there are a few of you it works out about a quid each in a cab.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Do you live in Harrogate 7eric7? Are you going this evening?
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:45 pm

JordanF wrote:Do you live in Harrogate 7eric7? Are you going this evening?

Yes, there are five of us who go from Harrogate when we can, four of us have season tickets the other one is an old bugger who goes about four or five games a season and the odd away.

I couldn't get out of work early enough for tonight, but a couple of our lot have gone from work in Leeds.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:06 pm

If you live in Harrogate, why do you follow FCUM? Come and watch us instead!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Cheers...anyone got a link to listen online?
    thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:11 pm

FCUM Radio is on the TuneIn radio app for phones / iPads. The commentary is often entertaining and features 'Swampy' off the 5 Live Non League football show. The match build up has already started.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:29 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:If you live in Harrogate, why do you follow FCUM? Come and watch us instead!!!!

I do a couple of times a season, I watch FC because I'm a founder member and co-owner.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Ah, well all I can say is good on you for making a stand and doing something about it. Hopefully FCUM will come through tonight and we can have a very competitive game on the 13th. Any news on the new stadium yet?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Barwell winning 1-0 at half time. Both teams down to 10 men.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 pm

FCUM come back from 2-0 to win 3-2 with a last minute winner.

A trip to Stalybridge awaits.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:02 am

They actually scored twice in the 90th min. Att 505 !!!
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:16 am

TheNeil29 wrote: Any news on the new stadium yet?

Personally I'm not sure we will be in much before the end of the season, these are the latest set of pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The major problem has been the St Marys Road stand, which if you didn't know is the old terrace from Northwich Victoria's ground, we were having work done on it to adapt it to our dimensions and the firm went bust, it's about a quarter up now but of course we are into the bad weather.

Dont expect too much off us on the pitch either, we really aren't playing well this season. Sad
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:22 am

7eric7 wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote: Any news on the new stadium yet?

Personally I'm not sure we will be in much before the end of the season, these are the latest set of pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The major problem has been the St Marys Road stand, which if you didn't know is the old terrace from Northwich Victoria's ground, we were having work done on it to adapt it to our dimensions and the firm went bust, it's about a quarter up now but of course we are into the bad weather.

Dont expect too much off us on the pitch either, we really aren't playing well this season. Sad

Congratulations on the result last night. It seemed like quite a good game, with 2 late goals doing the business.

I'm sure the game on the 13th will be just as, if not more competitive.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:17 am

Yes, they did it! Left it late, but never mind, a day out to remember awaits us in 9 days time. Excited? Who me? Barwell would have been too far for me, but Staly is easy (especially from Leeds). Really looking forward to this one. One of my happiest Town memories is our previous meeting at Gigg Lane, Rory Coleman's wonder goal (whatever happened to him?).

FCUM are a great example of a fan owned club, been stuck in the NPL for quite a while now.
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:37 pm

If anyone is interested, the goals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

excuse the unbiased commentary Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:40 am