Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw

YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw Empty FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw

Post by YoungStato123 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Weve got either FC United of Manchester/Lancaster away. (Still to Replay the two clubs)
    Hmm if we get FC United of Manchester i really dont think were going to win! Shocked
    But i think we can beat Lancaster and it would put some money into the club with a good cup run Very Happy
    TheNeil29

FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw Empty Re: FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 pm

The way the team is playing at the moment, i dont fancy our chances against either Lancaster of FC United of Manchester...
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw Empty Re: FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round Draw

Post by paulstreet Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 am

Still the prospect of a trip to Gigg Lane to see the Rebels (in front of 2000+ fans) is VERY exciting, lets all hope they beat Lancaster tonite!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

That would be an exciting prospect, and I would like to think that a lot of Harrogate fans would make the trip to Gigg Lane. I will be one of them for sure!!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 am

FC United 1 Lancaster City 0! So its all off to Gigg Lane in a couple of weeks time. That will be a day to remember: football league ground, 2000+ fans, lets just hope we play better than against BPA Shocked Actually a draw wouldn't be half bad would it? Great atmosphere at Wetherby Road: a few hundred Rebel fans would make the journey: they will have to board up Bettys windows Very Happy Very Happy
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Nice one, i'm defo up for it!! I would like to think they will put a few coaches on for the trip down.

Wonder how much it will cost? Tickets and Coach?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 am