Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Matt Heath

Innocent Bystander

Matt Heath Empty Matt Heath

Post by Innocent Bystander Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 pm

...... For player coach ..... Now! With an experienced assistant on the side lines
    I'll wager decent money that Walshaw and Kendall will not be here at Xmas ..... They didn't sign up to this apology for a tactical approach.

Matt Heath Empty Re: Matt Heath

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I was thinking about this post when watching the under 19's last night.

Great that Matt is getting involved with our youth set up and what a player to look up to.

I would like to see Matt being more involved with the first team management setup whether that be as manager or assistant. I think he is the type of charecter who could do really well in management.

Apprechate that he does not have the experience in management but where better to start??
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 pm

I don't think there should be any managerial changes till the end of the season. I can't see Town getting much out of this season so why not wait till next season start a fresh new manager builds own squad and own style rather then fixing a mess
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Because we have a Chairman, as fantastic as he is, he is a nepotist and doesn't give a **** about the club. If he cared, he'd realise there needs to be changes made. There is 2 tweaks that need to be made. 3 if you take into account the whole scenario. And the clued up ones between us know exactly what needs to be tweaked.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 pm

But back onto the subject. Matt to me has fantastic potential and he will go far as a manager.
    pontifex532

Post by pontifex532 Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:01 pm

He couldn't be any worse than the present incumbent.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:04 pm

I don't think we should go down choosing another manager with no managerial experience again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:06 am