Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
Championship Manager
Chips97
paulstreet
trevdee
GARAGE
j2021
NPBFC
11 posters

Bradford Match

Bradford Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford Match

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Guys lets face it season is over bring on next season

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 pm

such negativty, its hard to digest at times.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:35 pm

I was been ironic

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:I was been ironic

wasnt intended for you mate! But a general comment.
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:47 am

Smashed in a fantastic strike to give BPA the 2-1 win over Harrogate Town on 11th August.
    Quote from Chib Chilaka's wikipedia page at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BPA fan loving Chib haha
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Poked the ball over the line after the keeper dropped the ball in front of him. Is how i saw it but fair play to him & good luck to him for the rest of the season. Really enjoyed watching Chib in a town shirt, was disappointed to see him leave.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:13 pm

OllieRiley wrote:DK, we've only played two matches this season. 40+ matches to go and over 120 points to play for.

If it wasn't for these enormous slumps last season we would have been in the playoffs. The odd defeat doesn't kill. As long as we bounce back whenever we lose we should be ok. Worsfold, Kendall and Speight are out injured which means that there is still a lot more to come out of the new-look squad.
    CraigHurle wrote:
    Well Said!
    Gareth192001 wrote:Guys lets face it season is over bring on next season
    CraigHurle wrote:such negativty, its hard to digest at times.
    No, what's hard to digest is how long you guys have kept your heads in the sand. There's faith and then there's blind faith.

Another "hard luck" story today no doubt. At what point does it cease to be bad luck? At what point do you glue sniffers wake up and smell the coffee? I keep saying the same things, you guys keep replying with the same old stuff...ad nauseum.

Yes it's early days but how many more defeats do you think Town will suffer this season? Two in the bag already, at least 10-15 more no doubt.

After everyone's bleating about what a great summer it's been and Town are gonna do this and Town are gonna do that, completely ignoring everything that's gone before, it's a truly awful start. It's like groundhog day in this place.

Ok look I really mean it this time, I'll ignore all replies and come back in May. On one condition - when I come back and Weaver has failed to deliver, yet again, you'll all admit that myself and Town Supporter were right all along.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Dark Knight your views are as welcome as a dose of the clap I seriously think you sit behind the keyboard with a beaming smile praying Town loose. Can you just remind me what is Harrogate Towns highest ever finish in the League pyramid?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:55 pm