Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Tamworth game

Tamworth game  Empty Tamworth game

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Hmmmm 0-0 felt like a loss in a way today. Thought we bullied the central midfield area Lenny and Kerry both full of energy and looked good on the ball. Back 4 and Gk solid I counted 1 shot on target for them. Right and left back offered loads of support all game. Leaves the attacking unit Wally worked hard and looked dangerous maybe got the ball to often in areas where he couldn't effect the game, link play with Kendall is getting there. We looked better with Kendall who I think just needs a goal bullied Tamworths defence great to see. Luke Dean great for me played the number 10 roll really well loads of energy.
    The negatives and not many Adam ran out of legs not a big issue but needs work. Playing a 3 he needs to work loads harder then last season. Lack of a anyone willing to play a true killer ball to keen to let the strikers make openings for themselves
    Biggest issue today was Simons lack of belief in young Swain for me he's been outstanding in pre season strong quick and does the work to allow Wally to play off the shoulder of the last man. Larking either didn't look match fit or physical strong enough.

Tamworth manager begging for full time whistle speaks volumes

Tamworth game  Empty Re: Tamworth game

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Fantastic opening game and how on Earth we didnt score, I simply don't know. Swain was brilliant when he came on, feel for Kendall, looked promising until his injury, Walshaw looks like he could of got a hat trick for sure.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 am

Agree with Gareth and Craig. Certainly exciting for a 0 - 0! I guess my only negative would be that we really do need to find ways to win games like that. I couldn't help but notice that both Guiseley and Ferriby got 1-0 wins away, so (for me) it definitely feels like 2 points dropped, despite all the positives.
    Thank God we have Swain because our strikers are going down like flies at the moment.

Need to win tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 am