Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Vauxhall Motors FC

Innocent Bystander

Vauxhall Motors FC Empty Vauxhall Motors FC

Post by Innocent Bystander Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Just under a year ago we played Vauxhall Motors in our first home league game .... I remember the disappointment of a 1-1 draw after a lacklustre second half performance. It was an early warning of Town's inconsistency last season..... hopes are high this will be less of a problem in 2014-15!

Motors will start the 2014-15 season as favourites for the West Cheshire League Division One title .........
    TheNeil29

Vauxhall Motors FC Empty Re: Vauxhall Motors FC

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:36 am

Having followed them before I moved up to Harrogate, it breaks me to see them where they are.

I hope Alan Bartlam really knows what he is doing with this one. For Vauxhall to go from strength to strength, he needs to move the club to a more central location/or consider a groundshare.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Let's hope Vauxhall Motors can rebuild and get back up soon. A lesson to every club in the conference north about how not to run a club and how lucky we are at Harrogate Town

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 am