Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gedmaloney

Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by gedmaloney Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Is there any interest in hiring an executive coach from Eddie Brown for the Vauxhall Motors game on Saturday 28th December? - in the spirit of Xmas they have come up with a great price for us - the cost would be £15 for adults and £8 for children / young adults - bear in mind this fixture is a "pay what you want" at the Vauxhall end, means that the total cost (excluding beer!) would be £16 for adults. affraid  affraid  affraid 

I would appreciate it if you could show the level of interest / support for this  -  at this price we need a minimum of 33 takers - any more than this and the price will drop a little - no time wasters please as this always takes a lot of organisation - if you are interested at this price then  record your interest on this forum (ie. numbers) and I will follow up by next Monday at which point we need to make a decision about go/no go  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

I will keep you informed of progress as I will be e-mailing HTSC members and season ticket holders - the above prices are open to all.

Cometh the moment bounce  bounce  bounce

Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi Ged - I would be up for this
    Innocent Bystander

Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Anyone Up For It??? - Vauxhall Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:58 pm

I think we are driving over to VM on the 28th - would be class to see a lot of Town fans there
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Just to keep everyone up to speed we have 7 takers so far - 28 to go - any interest out there?? santa santa santa 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Just to keep everyone up to speed we have 7 takers so far - 28 to go - any interest out there?? santa santa santa 

sorry - 26 to go!!! affraid affraid 

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Really hope this happens! Presumabely 33 seats is the smallest coach they offer Ged?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Stick my name down too...I normally like to drive but will take the hit for the sake of getting this coach on.........Imagine if we can get 9 points from the Vauxhall and Guiseley games.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:48 am

gedmaloney wrote:Just to keep everyone up to speed we have 7 takers so far - 28 to go - any interest out there?? santa santa santa 

Now up to 10 but will close the book Sunday night so please express interest between now and then - and yes, I have looked at other options and this is the best there is  cheers cheers cheers cheers  

Good result today would help - CUM ON TOWN rendeer rendeer rendeer 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Left it as late as possible but only 14 for the bus offer so am afraid we will have to pass this time but will keep trying. For those who expressed an interest, thanks for your support - onwards............................. Sad  Sad  Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 am