Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Bill Fotherby

Bill Fotherby Empty Bill Fotherby

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:53 am

Bill Fotherby has just been appointed Director of Football at Ossett Town. John Reed recently appointed manager. Chairman is James Rogers (also Assistant Chief Executive at Leeds City Council). Could be interesting …

Bill Fotherby Empty Re: Bill Fotherby

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Well I have to admit, you've got me there! That is interesting.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Interesting indeed! Always liked Reedy despite (perhaps because of) his 'lively' style of management! Bill must be getting on a bit but he knows his stuff. Watch out for Ossett Town being serious contenders in the NPL next season. The more Yorkshire teams have success (apart from Leeds, of course!), the better.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:50 pm

I liked the simplicity behind Reedy's tactics which was essentially about making sure if the opposition scored 4 then we'll score 5. A non-league Kevin Keegan perhaps?!

Surprised that Bill decided to take on this new challenge - assumed that would be it once he left us. Always said he was a bit of a dreamer. Not sure what potential there is at Ossett. Seems a strange move to me.

Good luck Bill!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 am