Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty!

gedmaloney

Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty! Empty Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty!

Post by gedmaloney Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:10 pm

By way of thank you for the hospitality we gave Altrincham fans when they visited the CNG, they will be handing money off vouchers to Hamil on arrival for reduced price drinks for all fans on the Supporters Club bus for use in the club bar cheers  cheers  cheers 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty! Empty Re: Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty!

Post by trevdee Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 am

Nice gesture by Alty, good to see some clubs welcome the away support! Yeah Im glued together and fixed Ged, thanks for asking in the other post.

Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty! Empty Re: Frre Bus and Money Off Beer - Good old Alty!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Sounds good. I'll be on the Pop with my Kid coming along. Might risk a shandy or 2.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! 

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 pm

In that case, can I have yours Craig?

It's thirsty work singing :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:54 am