Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+5
thetallaccountant
paulstreet
trevdee
Big Lundy
gedmaloney
9 posters

Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!!

gedmaloney

Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!! Empty Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!!

Post by gedmaloney Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:30 pm

By way of thank you for the fantastic support that the 1st team have received for the last 2 away games, they have agreed to provide transport to the Altrincham away fixture on Tuesday March 11th out of their own pockets. cheers  cheers 

They will be hiring a 50 seater executive coach that will depart the CNG at approximately 5.15pm on Tuesday March 11th - 1st priority will be given to those supporters that have attended either the Histon or Brackley games and then it will be open to other Town supporters.

If you are keen to support the team at this fixture please leave details on the forum or with the office and I will keep you abreast of developments.

In summary, the 1st team have been inspired by the support they have received at the last 2 games - well done to those who made the trip(s).  cheers  cheers 

Please get back to me asap.

santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa

Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!! Empty Re: Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Can I book 4 Ged? Also, any news for a coach to BPA? AWESOME! THIS IS WONDERFUL!

Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!! Empty Re: Big Thank You form the 1st Team - Alty here we come!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Just hearing that the guys with the drums 'the ultras' cant come being a evening game and time it would get back.

the Ultras are usually a big part of the support, shame to not have any of them there?
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:16 pm

A great gesture that!!!
     Cool 
    Shame about the ultras, would it be possible to give them free travel to the Bradford Park Avenue match instead?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Great gesture from the players.

Typical that I have arranged to get the train through for this.

Any chance of the players contributing to my travel costs for Colwyn Bay ;-)

Shame that the ultras cannot make the game due to it being on a school night.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 pm

you can't let school get in the way of a promotion push!!! we would be back before 12, bagsy will donate 6 car seats from my 7 seater to 6 ultras and drop them off at home after the coach returns!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:14 am

trevdee wrote:you can't let school get in the way of a promotion push!!! we would be back before 12, bagsy will donate 6 car seats from my 7 seater to 6 ultras and drop them off at home after the coach returns!

Generous offer from Trev - depart Alty at 9.45pm, back at CNG LATEST 11.15pm - will arrange drop offs for all Ultras by 11.45pm - lets be creative cheers sunny sunny sunny 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:06 am

Great gesture by the players, these are golden days at the CNG.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Up to 11 so far - will need final numbers as soon as possible so please get in touch cheers cheers 

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Ged, Any news on a Coach to BPA?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:13 pm

One at a time Craig Wink
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Tweety tweet please retweet!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Unfortunately I'm away on holiday that week so disappointingly I can't make it, but many thanks to the first team for their generous offer, and I'm sure we'll get a coach-full going.
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Would it be possible to get a couple of coaches filled for the short trip to BPA or am i getting carried away?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:54 am

CCOB wrote:Would it be possible to get a couple of coaches filled for the short trip to BPA or am i getting carried away?

will depend on results between now and then, but take it from me, getting the one bus filled is a challenge Basketball : Basketball 

Now up to 13 for the Altrincham trip bom bom bom 
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 am

gedmaloney wrote:
    CCOB wrote:Would it be possible to get a couple of coaches filled for the short trip to BPA or am i getting carried away?

will depend on results between now and then, but take it from me, getting the one bus filled is a challenge Basketball : Basketball 

Now up to 13 for the Altrincham trip bom bom bom 

Now up to 16 and climbing - I will be taking final bookings at the match on Saturday in the 1919 venue after the game but if you don't book asap you may miss out - you have been warned affraid  affraid  affraid 
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Not that difficult to get to BPA by public transport.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Bit of a jump in the last 3 hours - now up to 22 - don't forget the fateful words of Fred Pontin - Book Early affraid affraid affraid 

Cum on Town!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers 
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Any seats left for Alty?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:55 am

Big Lundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Any seats left for Alty?

Plenty of seats left - we are now up to 26 but will need final numbers at the game Saturday or we will have to go with the 33 seater. Book early cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:44 am

Hopefully get some more names on Saturday during and after the match for this one Ged.
    Town youth
    Town youth

Post by Town youth Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Will try asking my very stubborn boss if I can Finnish early!Smile

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Probably would of filled the coach for the 50 seater if it was the BPA match. Still time. Am sure we can get it past 30 by Saturday, it's because its midweek thats lowering the numbers I think possibly.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:03 pm

And don't worry about bringing the drum, I got a spare one hanging out of my head!

Cue the puns ha...Nothing the wife didn't say to me when I called her at silly o clock.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 pm

He'got a drum kit, on his head, he's got a drum kit, on he's head, he's got a drum kit, on his head, and his name is trevdee. Who r ya, who r ya, who r ya.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 am