Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Manager of the month for February

Up The Town
    Up The Town

Manager of the month for February Empty Manager of the month for February

Post by Up The Town Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Simon is manager of the month for february
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Manager of the month for February Empty Re: Manager of the month for February

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Priceless.

Unfortunately we all know what happens after these awards are announced...

S.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Weaver out Wink
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Well done Simon and congratulations ! Well deserved. (Cynics be big enough to take a back seat for once).

Let's have a few more comments on here supporting the manager of the team we all support.
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Well done Simon, all that hard work finally beginning to pay off. Although i'm sure Simon will be the first to acknowledge that this award is not just recognition of his hard work but also Macca, the players & the rest of the coaching staff.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:53 am

My son is smiling and he is very happy to find out this news. I think its so so deserved and is a sign of just how good a manager Simon really is. All the players are coming together now, the team is playing some really fantastic football and they are grinding out the results now in this final phase of the season. Congratulations to Simon!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:23 am

Yes, well done Simon, and fully deserved. As a former critic delighted to see the turn round the last season and a half. Now lets just hope and pray the 'curse' of the Manager of the Month doesn't full on Simon...prayer beads out!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 am

Just spent the last 5 minutes trying to work out what a prayer beard was......then I realised I had misread what you wrote Paul

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:34 am