Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish

Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish Empty Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 pm

If anyone were in any doubt which Forum to use, there is a load of rubbish and abusive threads on there again. I feel sorry for the intelligent ones who try to have a proper debate over there, but it really is time to stop this two forum rubbish and use one moderated one.

There aren't enough of us to keep two going, and i am sure that the conspicuous absence of Alan is partly (not fully) down to the waste of space taken up by the occasional nutters who can't string two worms together.

Surely there must a filter somwhere. If not, then we've all got Norfolk 'n chance.

Yours respectfully

S.

Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish Empty Re: Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Pleased to see the dodgy threads have been removed. Still think two forums is one two many.

S.
    TheTown
    TheTown

Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish Empty Re: Old Forum - same old unmoderated rubbish

Post by TheTown Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Two is definetely one too many. Although other forum now and again has some reasonable points and debates its more a just a mates club, with people seeming to interact out friendships on there. Nothing wrong with this, but seeing as most people I think arent in with this crowd, makes it a little difficult. Hopefully one day they will see the light and come to this one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 pm