Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City

gedmaloney

HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City Empty HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City

Post by gedmaloney Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Message to all HTSC members:affraid: affraid 
    The Supporters Club are sponsoring the next home fixture against Worcester City - we will be laying on a FREE buffet for all HTSC members at the bottom end of the 1919 bar. HTSC members, on provision of membership card, will be entitled to 1 pint of beer / lager for £1 as long as it is purchased by 2.15pm. There will be an interview with Simon at approximately 2.15pm and the MOM presentation will take place in the bar straight after the match.
    HTSC members are free to bring a guest along but I need to know numbers in advance - all HTSC members should have received an e-mail or letter by now but thought it sensible to post details on the forum as well.
    Don't forget to bring your membership cards with you.
    Look forward to seeing you on Saturday - still working on providing chips but they are likely to be in heavy demand so remember the Fred Pontin slogan - book early!!!
    cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected title for tired Ged!!)
    gedmaloney

HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City Empty Re: HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City

Post by gedmaloney Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Yes the topic should have been HTSC not HRSC - it's been a long day!!!!Shocked 
    Martin L

HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City Empty Re: HTSC Match Sponsorship - Worcester City

Post by Martin L Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 am

are the guest entitled to the buffet and a £1 pint ?
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Martin L wrote:are the guest entitled to the buffet and a £1 pint ?

Food has been laid on for guests - £1 per pint is for HTSC members.

Have you confirmed attendance?
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm

thanks Ged, I understand, any chance you could agree for me to host 2 guests whom I am bringing to the game for thier first time..... text me please on 07833026709 and leave a message please.

many thanks

martin
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Martin L wrote:thanks Ged, I understand, any chance you could agree for me to host 2 guests whom I am bringing to the game for thier first time..... text me please on 07833026709 and leave a message please.

many thanks

martin
    that will be fine - always budget for a few extra;) Wink Wink vwi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm