Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Phil Lee ?

Phil Lee ? Empty Phil Lee ?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:45 pm

I'll try again as I must have managed to offend someone again with my previous post, which i note has since been removed.

Legitimate question - not seen much of Phil Lee (apart from him boarding the same train as me to Leeds this morning) - is he still involved with the club and if so, why wasn't he at the recent fans forum question and answer session?

Thanks,

TS
    TheNeil29

Phil Lee ? Empty Re: Phil Lee ?

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

What would be the point of him attending is what I would ask myself. It should have been Irving, Simon and Macca. No one else. And I'm sure Phil Lee has another role as well as working with the football club. He might have just not been available. But we will see at the next Home game if he is still around.

Maybe our press officer can answer this???

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:00 pm

He has responsibilities for helping with players' confidence getting the players motivated and ensuring they're focused - all fairly important areas to work on right now wouldn't you say?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 pm

I believe the issues lie elsewhere, and not with the club shrink.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

town supporter wrote:I'll try again as I must have managed to offend someone again with my previous post, which i note has since been removed.

Legitimate question - not seen much of Phil Lee (apart from him boarding the same train as me to Leeds this morning) - is he still involved with the club and if so, why wasn't he at the recent fans forum question and answer session?

Thanks,

TS
    When did you post your previous post TS?

The only post I have deleted recently was the spam post that appeared today.

Cheers

Admin

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:15 pm

In that case my apologies, I assumed the post had been deleted but clearly it wasn't posted at all! Would be good if Ged or Peter could clarify the situation with regards Phil.

Cheers

TS

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:26 pm

In that case my apologies, I assumed the post had been deleted but clearly it wasn't posted at all! Would be good if Ged or Peter could clarify the situation with regards Phil.

Cheers

TS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 pm