Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Coming to Brackley

Hovis

Coming to Brackley  Empty Coming to Brackley

Post by Hovis Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm

After what is a depressing week after the Stalybridge game , there is a big game on Saturday against high flying Brackley !  And as many of you all say its a vital game !

As a southern based fan who goes to all the games in the South , I am actually going to be visiting family in Harrogate this weekend and will be aiming to come along , however I have to drag the wife and 2 year old daughter along as well !!

Does a  2 year old pay to get in or are they free ? Would it be possible to set up a nice play area in the 1919 bar , eg a slide , play blocks , mini swing etc  , videos , dinky dancing class etc ?   Would Ged perhaps be able to dress up as Pepper Pig for the afternoon so that I can watch the game without distraction ?

Anyway if I can make it by ditching the wife in town or dragging her along , I look forward to making a rare visit to a home game and perhaps seeing a few faces I recognise .

I know the forum can be a bit doom and gloom as many of you are diehards and go every week , but perhaps a win on Saturday and easing through in the FA Cup can make us forget the Histon and Staylbridge games and there is a long way to go this season !

Come on TOWN !
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Coming to Brackley  Empty Re: Coming to Brackley

Post by Dark Knight Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Good to hear someone still thinks we're worth coming to see! Very Happy 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 pm

No matter how we perform the majority will still come week in, week out, it is in our blood!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 am