Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

BRACKLEY PREDICTIONS

BRACKLEY PREDICTIONS Empty BRACKLEY PREDICTIONS

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 am

Whats everyones predictions for Saturdays match at Brackley? Scorer? final result?

BRACKLEY PREDICTIONS Empty Re: BRACKLEY PREDICTIONS

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 am

Brackley 1 Town 2

S.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 am

Agree with Slicker, 2-1 to Town. Hall and Worsfold.
    DanDeg

Post by DanDeg Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:25 am

1-0 HT. Hall to grab a tap in.
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 am

Town 1 - 0. Merris thunderbolt.
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:10 pm

1-1 Ironside comes off the bench to grab a last minute equaliser.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:27 pm

I think this match will suit Ironside, Hall and Dominic Rowe. I think he will start with Worsfold again, and I have a feel Worsfold is about to hit Hall like form soon.

Prediction: I might be dreaming but I have a feeling it will be 3-2 to Town with a goal in the last 10 minute or so sending the away crowd into another singing frenzy! Chris Hall to score the winner! Brackley will be ready for us, this will be no Histon for sure. We can't afford to start slow this time around.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 am

Brackley lost last night to Guiseley, probably a good result for us. We now have a game in hand of them, only 3 points behind. We could probably afford a draw on Saturday, wouldn't be the end of the world. But I'm hopeful for a 2-1 win.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:58 pm

good result for us last night for sure, Brackley losing at home to Guiseley. It's a sign that we surely can go out their on Saturday and get the win and 3 points to reach the playoff places.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Just been thinking about how the run in to our league might unravel (well, what else am I going to do on a slow Wednesday!). I feel that Ferriby, Telford and Hednesford will almost certainly finish in the top five, which leaves, I think, 6 teams going for 2 places. Brackley, Boston, us, Altrincham, Solihull and Guiseley. I think Barrow (despite their superb run) and Colwyn Bay are a bit too far behind. Solihull Moors seem to be fading a bit, Boston are unpredictable, Brackley are dogged and keep going (Saturday really vital!), but I feel the real dangers are Altrincham and Guiseley (who have loads of home games to go).
    I can't really see Altrincham missing out, so I feel it may come down to how Guiseley cope with all their games in hand.
    Just hope we don'd finish 6th by 2 points  Shocked 

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:20 pm

I started to wonder about the 3 points deduction too, and how it might come into play. But then again, we've had chances to build a bigger gap, 2 homes that stand out are Guiseley and BPA, which we lost 3-2 due to 3 penalities and the 1-1 draw with BPA, when we had a player sent off. Both games, we was the better side, and should of win, so the 3 points deduction cannot be reversed, and we have to keep pushing in the games ahead, Brackley is a test of character for the team, if we really want that play off place, we have to go out for the win, Guiseley have lost a fair few games lately, but that crucial win last night for them is a sign that their threat is still real, despite the fixture congestion for them. if we keep playing and getting the results like we have in 2014, we could even push for league winners spot, now, that is a harder target, but it should be a target and it's possible, still, just possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:23 am