Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+15
HorsforthStu
HTAFC Away Travel
pie and chips
ChrisM
gedmaloney
rangerider
devrede
nztownfan
Grantman
TheNeil29
trevdee
Martin L
billybob
BTTF
Big Lundy
19 posters

FC Halifax Town

Big Lundy

FC Halifax Town Empty FC Halifax Town

Post by Big Lundy Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Looks like if its ON FC Halifax Town are likely to bring more than Chester did!
    They did bring around 700ish last season!
    BTTF
    BTTF

FC Halifax Town Empty Re: FC Halifax Town

Post by BTTF Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Of course, because we're a REAL football club, gentlemen. There's nothing particularly big or clever about it though, it's just what REAL football clubs do. Let's be honest, 20 on a mini bus is just, what's the words I'm looking for here ah here they are : embarrassingly Tin Pot. Get the pies in and prepare for Death By Football. Smile
    billybob

Post by billybob Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm

how optimistic are you for the game being on on saturday? looks like you're due around 5cm of snow friday night, do you have any pitch covers and if so will you be able to get it cleared in time saturday morning?
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:00 pm

as we ARE harrogate we have a deluxe 18 kog duvet with pheasant feather filling scented to the water springs and lavender blossom that covers the pitch. It will be ON.

Hope all Halifax fans have a good experience on Saturday. We are a respected friendly club and family fans and our Yorkshire neighbours are welcome and will be appreciated on the gate.

the pitch does have covers, I hope we will be fine.

see you all Saturday.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

BTTF wrote:Of course, because we're a REAL football club, gentlemen. There's nothing particularly big or clever about it though, it's just what REAL football clubs do. Let's be honest, 20 on a mini bus is just, what's the words I'm looking for here ah here they are : embarrassingly Tin Pot. Get the pies in and prepare for Death By Football. Smile

That's cleared that up then.

Enjoy the game, squire.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

remember they can't put the covers on unless the pitch is dry in the first place..I have driven by every day this week on the way to work, no covers on, in fact I have made other plans on sat as it wont be on.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

If I keep saying it wont be on then hopefully it will!!
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 pm

BTTF since there are so few of us, you can dig deep and buy us all a pint in the bar before the game
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 am

BTTF wrote:Of course, because we're a REAL football club, gentlemen. There's nothing particularly big or clever about it though, it's just what REAL football clubs do. Let's be honest, 20 on a mini bus is just, what's the words I'm looking for here ah here they are : embarrassingly Tin Pot. Get the pies in and prepare for Death By Football. Smile

A real football club? Thats making me laugh as your previous effort of a club called Halifax Town FC went bust. As I mentioned in a previous post, Harrogate Town FC is a club that is definitely on the up. Harrogate is not a football town, but there are a lot of people working hard to correct this, and Rome was not built in a day. All HTFC fans are aware that we got very lucky with the previous result, and we all understand that, but what I am exteremly confident of, is that in 10 years time, we will be bigger, better and more respecteds in the football community than FC Halifax. You have your location as 2016 Football League? That is a joke, as there are bigger and better non-league football clubs than Halifax.

We are doing it the right way, without risking the club financially. Your current board could take a few business lessons of Mr Irving Weaver. It might stop you going bust again.

See you on Saturday, and dont be surprised if you leave with nothing.
    Grantman

Post by Grantman Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:

A real football club? Thats making me laugh as your previous effort of a club called Halifax Town FC went bust. As I mentioned in a previous post, Harrogate Town FC is a club that is definitely on the up. Harrogate is not a football town, but there are a lot of people working hard to correct this, and Rome was not built in a day. All HTFC fans are aware that we got very lucky with the previous result, and we all understand that, but what I am exteremly confident of, is that in 10 years time, we will be bigger, better and more respecteds in the football community than FC Halifax. You have your location as 2016 Football League? That is a joke, as there are bigger and better non-league football clubs than Halifax.

We are doing it the right way, without risking the club financially. Your current board could take a few business lessons of Mr Irving Weaver. It might stop you going bust again.

What he said +1
    BTTF
    BTTF

Post by BTTF Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:

Ha Ha!! Oh please stop, your hurting my sides. Priceless. Love the straight face. Your funnier than me and that's saying a lot. REAL football clubs do go bust, it's just that they've only recently started relegating them for it. Now let's be clear, there are NO non league teams bigger or better than us. There are teams outside the league that a case can be argued for, but they are all FOOTBALL LEAGUE clubs LIKE US. I am completely sure that Harrogate will NEVER be a football town and that you will NEVER at any time be bigger or better than us, be it in 10 years or a hundred years. Now run along like a good little Tin Potter and enjoy your cup final on Saturday. lol!
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

BTTF wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:

Ha Ha!! Oh please stop, your hurting my sides. Priceless. Love the straight face. Your funnier than me and that's saying a lot. REAL football clubs do go bust, it's just that they've only recently started relegating them for it. Now let's be clear, there are NO non league teams bigger or better than us. There are teams outside the league that a case can be argued for, but they are all FOOTBALL LEAGUE clubs LIKE US. I am completely sure that Harrogate will NEVER be a football town and that you will NEVER at any time be bigger or better than us, be it in 10 years or a hundred years. Now run along like a good little Tin Potter and enjoy your cup final on Saturday. lol!

thank you for proving you are an idiot... now how about you run along back to your own board.

Also our cup final will be the playoff final thanks.
    BTTF
    BTTF

Post by BTTF Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm

I'll keep off your board if you'll keep of ours. Deal? Thought not Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 pm

BTTF wrote:I'll keep off your board if you'll keep of ours. Deal? Thought not Very Happy

Blimey, are you still here? Have you not lost interest yet? Regardless of the score on Saturday, Guiseley are also a better footballing side than you so I'm not sure what you keep getting so excited about. Seems pointless engaging with you though. You're clearly not very bright so I think i'll just leave you to it.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 pm

BTTF wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:

You truly are a deluded idiot. I'm leaving you to your straight jacket and padded cell, and hopefully the mental hospital in Halifax you reside in, will let you out on day release on Saturday.
    Grantman

Post by Grantman Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 am

BTTF wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:

Well then geezer lets look at this, I can name two non league teams better then you at the moment in our league - Guiseley and Brackley (unless you are deluded enough to believe that you are second in the league!!!). You were also beaten by Dartford, who are a non league team (unless you are extremely deluded to say you really won that one as well) in the FA Trophy!

As for Saturday being our cup final - do one mate, Chester FC are a much better team then you lot are, and to be fair deserve a damn site more respect then you (at least their fans don't give off the big I am!)

And why you are busy mouthing off, just remember geezer that no matter what you say - we beat you at The Shay. That's what really gets on your tits isn't it. You couldn't beat us no matter what! Gotta smart geezer hasn't it!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 am

Grantman wrote:
    BTTF wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:

Well then geezer lets look at this, I can name two non league teams better then you at the moment in our league - Guiseley and Brackley (unless you are deluded enough to believe that you are second in the league!!!). You were also beaten by Dartford, who are a non league team (unless you are extremely deluded to say you really won that one as well) in the FA Trophy!

As for Saturday being our cup final - do one mate, Chester FC are a much better team then you lot are, and to be fair deserve a damn site more respect then you (at least their fans don't give off the big I am!)

And why you are busy mouthing off, just remember geezer that no matter what you say - we beat you at The Shay. That's what really gets on your tits isn't it. You couldn't beat us no matter what! Gotta smart geezer hasn't it!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
    BTTF
    BTTF

Post by BTTF Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Grantman wrote:

Nope. We accept that some Tin Pot outfit will fluke a win against us once in a while. Congratulations in joining the ranks of Rossendale United, Harrogate Railway, Mossley, Radcliffe Borough and one or two others. What would sting is if any of them had outplayed us but so far that's never happened. Anyhow, well done in failing to get the game on tomorrow, sort your pitch put you Tin Pot hobby club. Very Happy
    BTTF
    BTTF

Post by BTTF Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 pm

BTTF wrote:
    Grantman wrote:

Nope. We accept that some Tin Pot outfit will fluke a win against us once in a while. Congratulations in joining the ranks of Rossendale United, Harrogate Railway, Mossley, Radcliffe Borough and one or two others. What would sting is if any of them had outplayed us but so far that's never happened. Anyhow, well done in failing to get the game on tomorrow, sort your pitch put you Tin Pot hobby club. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol!
    devrede

Post by devrede Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 pm

So BBTF, the Sh*tpit is playable then, must be all that rent you have to pay to the Council. Anyway must be past your bed time now so off to bed and perhaps mommy will have got you a new dummy to spit out tomorrow.
    Grantman

Post by Grantman Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Is that really the best comeback you have BTTF geezer! Judging from the state of your pitch when you had to call the game off against us, you really have no leg to stand on. At least we had the grace to give you 24 hours notice.

Thank you also for giving us a list of teams that we can toast for humbling you even more than we did, they obviously played better than you did on the day to win. Speaking of better, what must also rankle is the simple (but oh so bloody funny) fact that if we beat you then we will go above you with more points (admittedly played more games) but that still makes US the BETTER team at that moment in time- laughter from Harrogate Town - oh you bet geezer.

Speaking of laughter, its good to see from your second post that you can indeed laugh at yourself, because believe me geezer we are wetting ourselves with laughter at your responses.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Always knew that Halifax had two folly's now we know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From now on you will be known as Mr Folly lol!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 pm

BTTF wrote:
    Grantman wrote:

Look forward to hearing from you on Tuesday if your pitch doesn't make it - again! Whilst obviously a much better team than us the possibility of a fixture pile up could severely hamper your play off hopes. That would be a real shame Very Happy (just to help you BTTF this reply may incorporate elements of sarcasm!!) good luck tomorrow in your game affraid
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:17 pm

BTTF wrote:
    Grantman wrote:

Too predictable ......Yawn!! Sleep Sleep Sleep

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 am

BTTF wrote:
    Grantman wrote:

From someone that thinks their club should be four divisions higher whilst playing on a cabbage patch, that's rich. Still, at least with no game on Saturday, that will leave you to sample the cultural delights and attractions of Halifax. on the other hand, we are going to have to slum it in Harrogate. What a bummer.

The Shay or The Stray ?

No contest. Period.

Wouldn't swap our club, players, manager, chairman, pitch, supporters,atmosphere,website,ground,town,pies,cup run with you lot for all the tea in Bettys.

Oh and by the way, try and string a decent sentence together when responding without resorting to bad language or repetition. It's as boring as staring at the enormous chip shaped object on your shoulder.

Toodle Pip.

S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm