Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
paulstreet
trevdee
rangerider
j2021
8 posters

Droylsden Highlights.

j2021

Droylsden Highlights. Empty Droylsden Highlights.

Post by j2021 Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Just put together some highlights of the Droyslden game I recorded Tuesday night.

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    rangerider
    rangerider

Droylsden Highlights. Empty Re: Droylsden Highlights.

Post by rangerider Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Thank you j2021 for these great highlights it is greatly appreciated as i won't be able to get to all the matches
    (old age and cost) lol! to many to soon at the moment have to pick my matches Crying or Very sad
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Just watched these......guess I was a bit harsh on the team, certainly felt like we played bad after the game.........Actually we carved out a fair few chances and we were just unlucky!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks Lee, great coverage...more please! Yes looked as though Knowles and Chib could (should?) have scored first half.
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:26 am

Thanks lee your highlights just show how many chances we had. The number of times we had shots that went just wide or over the bar could have won us the game three times over if they had been on target. Shooting practice I reckon!! What do you think fellow Forum contributors? Arrow Hope the lads can arrow a few shots on target down in Gloucester.COME ON TOWN. A cheesy result is on the cards. Double Gloucester and a 2-1 win.
    TooManyPies

Post by TooManyPies Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 am

Thanks very much for the excellent highlights j2021! I'm getting stuck in Newcastle more and more lately so they are really appreciated to keep in touch with Town! Slightly unrelated note but does anyone know of a way to get Radio York online? They don't put the commentaries online and though the text updates are excellent it isn't quite the same!
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Only now had the chance to look at these, they're really rather good.

Unfortunately, it merely highlighted my opinion that their numbers 10 and 11 had the beating of our right flank all evening. And yes, we do need a bit of shooting practice, but then so did they!

Oh, and for TooManyPies, I'm not sure what the agreement is, but often a radio station doesn't get the rights to broadcast a match on the internet, even if they have the rights to broadcast it on the radio (if you see what I mean). And sometimes you'll find one match on the FM broadcast and a different match (or even different programme) on AM. Gives the football authorities (not the club as I understand it) the chance to sell 3 matches (or 3 lots of supporters to hear how their team are doing if I take my cynical head off)
    princes town

Post by princes town Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm

I thought against droylesden we played OK. You could see how much we had improved since the cup run. We must have the best defence in the blue square north.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:11 pm