Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+9
j2021
Ball and Socket
rangerider
JackHTFC
nztownfan
Martin L
gedmaloney
Innocent Bystander
Big Lundy
13 posters

TOWN on TOUR! Gloucester City

paulstreet
    paulstreet

TOWN on TOUR! Gloucester City - Page 2 Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! Gloucester City

Post by paulstreet Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Promotion mst be a possibility now. Looking at the league table, current form, games remaining etc. it should be between us and Gainsborough for that 5th spot. Alty keep dropping points. Any position less than 6th would be a disappointment now.
    Still think Guiseley or Halifax (especially away) would be tough nuts to crack, but the play offs are basically a lottery, we could do it.
    Question is: would be allowed to go up? Big Lundy is the expert on this, presumably for one season while we had ground changes made.
    If we fail to go up this season, the other big question is how will we keep the team together? We know that Craig is going, Tom Platt will, I guess be back at York, Knowles wants to swim in a bigger pool (see the programme), White and Elam are, lets face it, getting on a bit. I'm sure players like Samuels will get lots of offers (he is, at least, a Conference Premier player). I guess Woods is hoping to attract attention.
    Simon seems to have assembled a really good squad who fight for the team and each other, keeping them together might be tough.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am