Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Harrogate vs Hastings - Merry Xmas!!!!!!

gedmaloney

Harrogate vs Hastings - Merry Xmas!!!!!! Empty Harrogate vs Hastings - Merry Xmas!!!!!!

Post by gedmaloney Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 am

Hells Bells!! Am getting my Hinckleys mixed up with my Hastings!! Painful Shocked
    The £35 offer relates to the HASTINGS game and not the Hinckley game. £35 all in for transport plus a ticket for your date with destiny down on the sarf coast.
    The coach leaves Wetherby Road at 11.15am and all bookings need to be made with Charlie on 01423 880675 affraid
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Harrogate vs Hastings - Merry Xmas!!!!!! Empty Re: Harrogate vs Hastings - Merry Xmas!!!!!!

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Well they both begin with 'H' so doesn't that mean they are next to each other? Laughing

(Geography never was my strong point)

It's a very good deal compared to train-ing it or driving it yourself. Shame I'll be up in the clouds at that time, heading for some sun (I may have mentioned that before btw). I would like to make you all jealous, but I'm not sure who's got the better deal........

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:49 am