Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

A plea to the supporters

Ball and Socket

A plea to the supporters Empty A plea to the supporters

Post by Ball and Socket Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:48 pm

In April this year, at the end of last season, there was a new topic 'A plea to the Weavers'. There were 47 replies and nearly 3500 views. It was one of our Forum's most controversial topics. You can read the posts and basically the replies from Forum members wanted a change at the top. Well things have rapidly turned round and I know our league position is not great. However, the league position reflects the number of home games that have been cancelled. I can only surmise that the form the team have shown in the cup and some league games would have translated into points that would have given the club a healthier position further up the league table.

Lets now get behind Simon, John and the squad and put some more positive posts etc on the Forum. Even better would be to get down to the ground from tomorrow, unless you have a season ticket and have early access today, and buy our tickets and show Irving Weaver and the board, Tad and Ged, that the town can get behind its football club. This is our club's biggest game and we need to give our team all the support they deserve. Lets start by getting down to Wetherby Road for the league match against Vauxhall Motors this Saturday.

One more plea to the supporters. Tickets for the disco THIS SATURDAY at the nineteennineteen venue/bar at the club are selling steadily. However, a few more supporters need to dust off their dancing shoes and get down to what will be a great night. The price of a ticket is £9.50 and includes a Pie and Pea Supper.
    Ball and Socket

A plea to the supporters Empty Re: A plea to the supporters

Post by Ball and Socket Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

DISCO EVENING this Saturday 17th November starts at 7.30.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:22 am

Fair point B and S. I was one of the critical ones, but it looks like (fingers crossed!) we got it wrong and Simon HAS got what it takes to succeed as a manager. After all neither John Reed or Neil Aspin got us to the second round of the FA Cup, and 4 defeats in about 30 games is way beyond being a fluke. So, apologies from me at least.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:41 pm