Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Hastings and Rye MP Amber Rudd

Ball and Socket

Hastings and Rye MP Amber Rudd Empty Hastings and Rye MP Amber Rudd

Post by Ball and Socket Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Amber Rudd the Hastings and Rye MP has issued our local MP Andrew Jones with a warning on twitter. "He should prepare for a loss against fantastic Hastings United FC". I think we should give Amber the Traffic light treatment (do you get mt drift) i.e STOP AT THE STOP LINE. There will be a big stop line across our goal and there is no way Harrogate Town will give Hastings United the green light!!! Hastings are at home against Enfield tonight if anyone is interested. Good luck at Ossett lads.
    Ball and Socket

Hastings and Rye MP Amber Rudd Empty Re: Hastings and Rye MP Amber Rudd

Post by Ball and Socket Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Amber Rudd, MP for Hastings and Rye is unable to make the FA Cup tie in Harrogate due to existing committments. She looks forward to tweeting Hastings success. Dream on Amber!!!
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:19 pm

she is probably having her hair and nails done !
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Well looking at the Hastings forum they had a bad week on the pitch....long may it continue, well at least until 5pm on the 01/12

If I was giving the team talk just before I would instruct our lads to go at them 100 miles an hour on every blade of the pitch like propper Yorkshire terriers!!!
    Patfooty

Post by Patfooty Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Yes, Good old Amber - maybe a spot of MP baiting there!! Dont know about you but its quite nice in a way that our MP does get involved. Looking forward to the game - a historic occasion for both clubs! Oh and yes we did have a bad day at the office, but I think its a bit of a hangover from last weekend. We beat Enfield and then got hammered by the Met Police! Always a difficult fixture that one as you feel a bit awkward in a ground full of Police!!

Last edited by Patfooty on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot what i needed to say!!)
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Wonder if Harrogate's MP will make an appearance? And other Civic 'bigwigs'. By the way am i remembering correctly that Railway got some kind of civic reception for reaching the second round?

Been past the ground today, excellent large sign outside advertising the game: will be seen by hundreds (thousands?) of car drivers per day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 am