Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Things shaping up nicely ...

Things shaping up nicely ... Empty Things shaping up nicely ...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 pm

So far I have this ... (looks good eh?)

1) Cook
    2) Gardner
    3) ???
    4) Picton
    5) Pell (capt)
    6) Wilson
    7) Marshall ???
    Cool Turnbull
    9) Brayson
    10) Hardy
    11) Philips ???

12) Bloomer
    13) Myers
    14) Nowakowski
    15) Allen

Secure the services of Marshall and Philips, bring in a quality left back and we'll be one of the clubs to beat.
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Things shaping up nicely ... Empty Re: Things shaping up nicely ...

Post by JackHTFC Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Didn't know Pell had signed up? (has he?). I'm not totally convinced Hardy is the player he was but I can see his potential. And looks to be a good player. Phillips will sign hopefully aswell as Scooby would be another good signing. Chilaka the Big C man. I would be elated if he signed on. Great Player.Promising Team! Very Happy
    j2021

Post by j2021 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Still in need of a few more players, thats for sure, we need a good solid left back, maybe a right back unless Gardner is given the chance to prove himself, but is that worth a risk for a team apparently going for promotion. Picton is class, but i still feel we need another defender just in case pell dosnt get back to his best. Midfield looks very strong, although i would be worried if phillips and scooby dont sign on as we are lacking any width in the team at all, but im sure weavers got someone lined up if those players dont sign on. Im guessing allan will get the nod over Hardy but i guess time will tell Very Happy

Going to be an interesting season Smile

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

Good side Town Supporter, but a few ifs and buts there still. Tend to agree that Allan is likely to start alongside Brayson, and you found no place for Ross! Worried about Phillips the longer the silence goes on, have a horrible feeling he will join Armstrong at Blyth. A couple more decent signings (Marshall, Phillips, a left back and Pell) and we really could have the makings of a heck of a team. Can't wait for the friendlies to start, thank God my main holiday is this month!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

paulstreet wrote:Good side Town Supporter, but a few ifs and buts there still. Tend to agree that Allan is likely to start alongside Brayson, and you found no place for Ross! Worried about Phillips the longer the silence goes on, have a horrible feeling he will join Armstrong at Blyth. A couple more decent signings (Marshall, Phillips, a left back and Pell) and we really could have the makings of a heck of a team. Can't wait for the friendlies to start, thank God my main holiday is this month!

Forgot all about Ross! In reality though I can't see us securing Phillips and Scooby. Still not sure about Gardner, but too early to say and certainly worth giving the lad a chance. Bring back Jamie Price and Mezza and promotion is ours!
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Been meaning To ask do any of you lot know anything new about Chib Or Scooby?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:49 am