Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+6
Fred
Big Red Machine
been ther done it
j2021
YoungStato123
shaymen
10 posters

Danny Lowe & Richard Marshall

Fred

Danny Lowe & Richard Marshall - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Lowe & Richard Marshall

Post by Fred Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm

j2021 wrote:NO !!!! scooby and danny lowe are young and upcoming players who are good enough to further their career and maybe make it professionaly in the higher leagues. Whereas players that join harroagte town from higher leagues generally have areason for it. For example. Provett dropped down 2 leagues because he wanted to coach as well as play football. Woodhouse dropped down because he wants to combine boxing with football. And normally we get the players that are getting towards the end of their careers e.g. Justin Whittle, Matty young.
    Players that have the potential to improve should always aim high.
    Very Happy

Any other pearls of wisdom to add?

I hope you have learned something about football and how the game works for those who participate in it.

Cheers

Fred
    j2021

Danny Lowe & Richard Marshall - Page 2 Empty Re: Danny Lowe & Richard Marshall

Post by j2021 Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 pm

thank you for pointing that out freddie boy Very Happy
    and yes i have learnt something and thats why i thanked danny lowe for giving us his side of the story... u dont have to keep going on about it Sad

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm