Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy)

YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy) Empty Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy)

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 am

Hopefully a win and a draw to the next round, but in Cup Games you never know. Whitton have a good squad and are near the top of the league in Unibond. Joe Macguire has been added to squad, know him as he used to play for Scunny Academy, never seen him play however. Danny North hasnt got his International Clearance yet, hopefully that can come through soon. Come on Town!
    pie and chips

Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy) Empty Re: Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy)

Post by pie and chips Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:41 pm

What a disappointment! A goal down in couple of minutes - again! I can't understand why we didn't start with Pell. He comes on with 8 minutes to go, and gets 3 flick-ons one after the other. I think we were probably lucky to get the draw, although we did have some chances to put it to bed!
    Not optimistic for the replay!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy) Empty Re: Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Whitton Albion (FA Trophy)

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Pell played upfront last 8 minutes, hes a big lad and think we should start him there on Wednesday add abit of power upfront as Ellington rarely challenges for the long balls.
    HTFCalex
    HTFCalex

Post by HTFCalex Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:10 pm

I cant believe im saying this but i agree Pell looks the most dangerous striker. I thought the game if i was looking as a neutral was very exciting and close. As a town fan it's extremley worrying how close we were as a side a couple of divisions above.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm

so if we do get through its Telford at home in next round!!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Pretty sure Telford beat us everytime they come to the CNG?
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

No, there was one season when a Danny Holland strike won the game 1-0 and another when Holland and Dunning scored and Shane Killock was man of the match! We won 2-0 if memory serves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:34 pm