Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+6
Ball and Socket
paulstreet
rosvere
sagalout
Johnny
YoungStato123
10 posters

Oh dear, its gonna start happening again.

Johnny
    Johnny

Oh dear, its gonna start happening again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh dear, its gonna start happening again.

Post by Johnny Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:04 pm

C'mon, if you're gonna get our hopes up, at least tell us! Sad
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Oh dear, its gonna start happening again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh dear, its gonna start happening again.

Post by YoungStato123 Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Well well well, it looked like it was going to happen, till i find out today that....
    No more. I am not saying anything, untill its on paper.
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 am

Thats just stupid, why bother?

The next bit of news that comes out are you going to say "thats what I was on about"?

YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Post by YoungStato123 Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Nope, i will be very honest with you Sulphurite. But i have been given a so called "warning" for some of my posts, so im keeping my mouth shut.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 pm

YoungStato123 wrote:Nope, i will be very honest with you Sulphurite. But i have been given a so called "warning" for some of my posts, so im keeping my mouth shut.
    unless the news is related to Weaver getting the sack then I can't say I'm particularly interested. Weaver could sign Ronaldo, Messi and Xavi and they'd still be useless. That said, I can't see the point in getting fans' hopes up (not that you're able to indicate whether it's anything to get our hopes up about anyway!)
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Its still 0-0. A clean sheet!!! Come on you SULPHURITES
    Ball and Socket

Post by Ball and Socket Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm amazed Redditch and Harrogate have yet to score. They have let in 33 and 27 goals respectively in the League so far this season. If I was at the game and it ends up 0-0 I'd want my money back. Would'nt you feel alittle bit cheated? Come on you SULPHURITES!!!!!!
    j2021

Post by j2021 Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 pm

GET IN THERE!!! 2 wins on the boucne and a clean sheet!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am