Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
TheTown
paulstreet
6 posters

Prediction time: where will we finish?

Poll

What will Towns fnishing position be

[ 0 ]
    Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_left0%Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_left50%Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_left50%Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_left0%Prediction time: where will we finish? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Prediction time: where will we finish? Empty Prediction time: where will we finish?

Post by paulstreet Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:33 pm

OK guys, time to put your money where your mouth is: where will Town finish this season? I'm gonna be an optimist and say 8th.
    TheTown
    TheTown

Prediction time: where will we finish? Empty Re: Prediction time: where will we finish?

Post by TheTown Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Where's the repreieved from relegation option?!
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Prediction time: where will we finish? Empty Re: Prediction time: where will we finish?

Post by YoungStato123 Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm

To be honest, weve got a chance of a top 3 finnish if we perform to are best. The defence is solid, top quality leader in Pell, with some good wingbacks in Talbot and Roma. The midfield is sorted with a solid busty midfielder in Bowey something we lacked last season, as well as a pacey and skillful midfielder who causes the defender mayhem who can produce the unexpected in Wayne Phillips. Which we also lacked last year a spark of magic when it was needed. Then youve got Duncan Williams very hard working player overall fitness is superb according to Weaver and is a box to box like midfielder. Then uptop compitietion for places with Liam Hardy, Ellington, Savory, Armstrong and possibly Wright signing permantley. Weve got a quality keeper who i know Town have wanted for a while in Dootson, we tried to sign him in 2008 before we got Curtis Aspden, we lacked a quality keeper last year except Jameson who was brilliant, the rest were poor i think in Ratchford, Lamb and Hernandez. But realisticly and keep the focus on a top 5 to 10 finnish. Very Happy
    j2021

Post by j2021 Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 pm

id be happy with pleased with just not having a relgation scrap but from seeing the team pre-season i think maybe go a little bit further and if everything goes to plan play-offs are a chance, but i think we will get mid table security.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 am

I definitely think we are capable of the play offs as long as the team stays relatively injury free and the form is up there. Then I do think 4th or 5th is a good possibility.
    superman99

Post by superman99 Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:40 pm

well the team seems much stronger than last season....just a shame about the manager, hopefully a top 10 finish. Not 100% sure about the midfield, but back four look much stronger and also going forward. Still feel your very harsh on Ratchford youngstato.. i thought he did very well considering the back four were absolute rubbish...well he cant have done that bad can he if rotherham scouted him.... although saying that Dootson is very experienced and im sure he will do well for us especially with Pell at the back. still not convinced with Nowakowski though...hopefully he will prove me wrong this season

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 pm