Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Town Supporter's prediction

Town Supporter's prediction Empty Town Supporter's prediction

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:49 am

… is that it’s a pointless task as there are so many variables involved. One of the most enjoyable aspects about football, especially at non-league level, is that it’s so often difficult to predict what will happen. It’s the main reason the fa cup was such a great competition. Troublesome pitch, too many games in hand to play in a short space of time, players leaving, loan players being returned to their parent club or being signed, dressing room fall outs, change in manager (I live in hope), any of these things and more will have an impact on results. Probably the worst of all football clichés, but i’d expect that the approach adopted will be to take one game at a time and see where we end up. No further analysis required.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Town Supporter's prediction Empty Re: Town Supporter's prediction

Post by paulstreet Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Apart from the usual dig at our manager, this is sound enough from TS. Incidentally, Barrow have, I think, won 9 out of 10 and are going up the league like a train...probably too late to break into the play offs, but it does show what is possible with a really hot streak of results...here's hoping.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Same with Stockport Paul. Their fans really believe that they can now reach the playoffs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:08 pm