Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Bradford Park Avenue (FA CUP)

Big Lundy

Bradford Park Avenue (FA CUP) Empty Bradford Park Avenue (FA CUP)

Post by Big Lundy Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:56 pm

PRICES:

£8 Adults
    £5 Concessions
    £2 Under 18s

Bradford Park Avenue will likely bring a few over!
    Leeds are @ Sheffield Wednesday Sunday lunchtime so could be a half decent crowd!!!!
    Looks like you can’t buy tickets in advance for this one online
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    All pay for cup matches so it will be cash @ the turnstiles for everyone, so the queues could end up longer than they were against York last Saturday!!!!!!!
    Shocked

A few ex Town players in the Park Avenue side as well
    Nicky Clee, Wayne Brooksby, Adam Nowakowski, Ryan Toulson, Shane Killock

Always the potential to make a bit of ££££ in the FA Cup if your lucks in!!!!!!
    bounce
    Ozzi

Bradford Park Avenue (FA CUP) Empty Re: Bradford Park Avenue (FA CUP)

Post by Ozzi Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Saturday won't be a walk in the Park, as well as we are playing. There Manager will get his lads to try hussle us into mistakes and try take us on the break I'm sure. If we stick to our game plan (hopefully, pass pass pass) on our tremendous surface, I think this will the undo'ing of BPA. Fingers crossed, big prize awaits. Good luck lads, we are all behind you.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Shane Killick has gone to Boston on loan.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Expected a very hard game and we got it. We are becoming complacent just strolling around passing the ball thinking we will score. The goals look like they will dry up with our normal game so we need to adjust. All the excitement came in the last 10 mins when both teams went to win the game. Personally i think Leesley needs a rest because he's just not doing much right with his crossing and passing and getting caught in possession regularly. Looks like Agnew is not quite ready yet because he also did not perform up to standard. Not looking forward to the replay on Monday.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Probably our worst performance of the season. Played without the usual tempo which is surprising considering they were full of 30+ players. They defended well but will have to come out on Monday and considering the effort they put in chasing the ball about, it is a short turnaround to Monday evening. Also hope we have a different referee.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Bradford Park Avenue doing a job on us today wasn’t unexpected!
    But the Town fans being the quietest they have been all season home or away in a local Derby FA Cup match was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shocked
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 pm

As I placed on the thread earlier, I knew today would be a tough one. Really missed big Ainge' today. As much as I like Jordan, his task up front has become a tough task leading the line alone. I'm hoping Townfans comment re: BPA 30+ brigade running them selves ragged catches up with them on Monday night. It won't be nice going there, but, keep our nerve + stick to our game plan, and I think we could nick it 2-1. Just like to finish off by saying what a game Terry had at the back today OUTSTANDING, no other words needed. Well worthy winner of the MOM award.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Just watched the highlights, amazing it ended 0 -0 to be honest. Brilliant save by Belshaw at the very end (missed it I was on my back across the Stray), plus a few others by him. Agree that we not only miss Ainge but the absence of any really big guys to go forward for corners etc. In the past I always seem to recall us having a couple of big centre halves for that purpose. We are a small team (compared to others!), hasn't done much harm so far (top of the league, massive goal difference), but might catch up with us. Agree that Kennedy is brilliant. Leesley did seem a bit off his usual game on Saturday. Really worried about this evening. My big fear is that we get a really great draw and then lose it tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 am