Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

AFC Telford United v Harrogate Town

sulphurite
    sulphurite

AFC Telford United	v Harrogate Town Empty AFC Telford United v Harrogate Town

Post by sulphurite Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:03 am

29.04.2017 15:00 VNLN AFC Telford United v Harrogate Town

Absolutely nothing on the "Official" website about this game, no previews nothing!!

Very poor website and communication.

Ok, so last game of the season, would be good to get another win with Knowles boosting his confidence further with a goal maybe?

Nothing really to play for, except possibly a full time place in the squad for next season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts anyone?
    Surplus

AFC Telford United	v Harrogate Town Empty Re: AFC Telford United v Harrogate Town

Post by Surplus Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:14 am

My thoughts- Long summer break to recharge batteries and replenish optimism. For me next season is make or break. Signings are critical and we need to get in quality all over the park. End of. Leesley just committed for 2 yrs along with Burrell. Believe Agnew is signed for next season as well. With Salford, Kidderminster, Halifax, Darlingington, Brackley, Stockport, North Ferriby, Chorley and quite possibly York and others in the mix for 17/18 season depending on play offs, next season will be as tough if not even harder to scrabble out of this league.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

AFC Telford United	v Harrogate Town Empty Re: AFC Telford United v Harrogate Town

Post by paulstreet Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:12 pm

York for sure, an exciting prospect. And the mighty Blyth Spartans as well. I shouldn't wish my life away (at my age!), but roll on August.
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Highlights here.
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Highlights here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:08 pm