Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Jason Bradley Joins On Loan

j2021

Jason Bradley Joins On Loan Empty Jason Bradley Joins On Loan

Post by j2021 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 am

Harrogate bag Mansfield's Bradley

Harrogate Town have signed Mansfield Town striker Jason Bradley on loan until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old has moved to the CNG Stadium from the Blue Square Premier club to get first-team experience.

He has also spent time on loan at now-defunct side King's Lynn this season as he tries to progress his career.

Bradley is the second striker signed by Harrogate Town in the past week following the capture of former Lincoln City striker Simon Yeo.

Spotted it on teletext last night he has joined on a season long loan until the end of the season. Another Loan signing but he had a good record at buxton when he went on loan 16 goals in 10 appearances Very Happy
    YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Jason Bradley Joins On Loan Empty Re: Jason Bradley Joins On Loan

Post by YoungStato123 Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 am

Yep saw that on teletext last night! Once again no update from the Town website. Hopefully will boost the strikeforce at town if we sign Robinson from Kings Lynn then we have signed 4 strikers this week meaning whats gonna happen to the likes of Ollie Ryan always been a fan of the guy just hasnt scored many goals!
    TheTown
    TheTown

Post by TheTown Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 am

Sounds like very good signing. If we can get these new lads up front getting a few goals then I think we can start moving away from bottom. With xmas fixtures coming up is important time for the club and Weaver. After this final raft of signings I think if we're still adrift at the bottom by the middle of January then we'll have to cut our losses and try get experienced manager in to get us out of this mess.

As usual with transfers though, the club, and website are incredibly poor at keeping up. I understand they've got I's to dot and T's to cross before they can make it an official announcement but the amount of signings we've had in and out this year and there's been nothing is ridiculous. Jimmy Ghaichem?? I assume he's just on a month to month contract? What about the players that aren't getting a look in now, are they still with the club or have they been released? People like Zeph Thomas, Warren Burrell, Elijah Reid and Mario Campagne?

And you never seem to hear anything about loan players leaving, they just seem to turn up one week for a game then disappear. Remember Weaver bigging up Burton striker James Knowles? Why did he just suddenly disappear? Be nice for bit more communication, I'm not on about shouting it it from the roof tops just a quick update. How long can it take to post 'Today has seen the arrival of striker _________ but ________ and _________ have returned to there clubs after loan spells.' I know non league has more ins and outs than higher up the leagues but this means even more so we know the names of the people that will be in the squad on Saturday.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:05 pm

I think someone read your post and updated as they have put an update on at least. Maybe about Simon Yeo being available for selection, but its an update nontheless.

More regular updates would be nice, but that is totally up to the staff at the club i suppose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:56 pm