Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Another Bad Boy joins.....

nobby99

Another Bad Boy joins..... Empty Another Bad Boy joins.....

Post by nobby99 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:52 am

the good news:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the bad news:-

What are we doing ?  building the 'Dirty Dozen' ? Wonder if HTFC know about his past because he didn't bother to tell his current club at the time.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Another Bad Boy joins..... Empty Re: Another Bad Boy joins.....

Post by paulstreet Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 am

Difficult one, but it was 4 years ago, and 'only' a 12 week sentence. Should hardly prevent the lad picking up his career again.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 pm

it was 4 years ago... He has not been in any trouble since and has done his time. If it was as serious as Lenighan's charges I would be appalled, but we surely cannot be outraged by this?

One thing I have to note however when looking at his footballing career is his injury's. Baring in mind we got rid of Woods because of his injury record it is a strange one for me... although he is another good player by the sounds of it!

Actually I did some further reading and im very uncomfortable with the signing due to the true nature of the crime (Beating his girlfriend). Can we please get Ged or a member of the club to tell us why we have signed these two when we have a strong team anyway without the negative press which goes with them?? I accept one is innocent currently and the other has done his time so I will support both but it is not like we needed either!?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:36 pm