Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+5
GARAGE
Town Lishke
wetherby58
yorkiebar
NOT YOU
9 posters

TODAYS GAME

slicker
    slicker

TODAYS GAME - Page 2 Empty Re: TODAYS GAME

Post by slicker Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Bolder shouldn't have been on the pitch to score after committing several cynical fouls, only one of which finally brought out a yellow. He is past it and he knows it. Kendall played like he did for us.

S.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:24 pm

slicker wrote:Bolder shouldn't have been on the pitch to score after committing several cynical fouls, only one of which finally brought out a yellow. He is past it and he knows it. Kendall played like he did for us.

S.

Good to see you at Stalybridge Slicker.
    slicker
    slicker

Post by slicker Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 pm

JordanF wrote:
    slicker wrote:Bolder shouldn't have been on the pitch to score after committing several cynical fouls, only one of which finally brought out a yellow. He is past it and he knows it. Kendall played like he did for us.

S.

Good to see you at Stalybridge Slicker.

Likewise Jordan F. You and the rest of the Posse certainly provide the extra man. I don't know how you still had voices 48 hrs later.

S.
    slicker
    slicker

Post by slicker Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Innocent Bystander wrote:Excellent win .... btw ... on Saturday I drove some of Town's young fans to the game at Stalybridge - it was great to meet Pie and Chips and Slicker ... but most of all ... what a fantastic effort from the singing town fans in both halves!

I think you summed it all up, you had to be there to experience it. The fans singing was great as well.

S.
    slicker
    slicker

Post by slicker Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:36 pm

A bit bored at the moment so a simple suggestion.

A match thread titled Today's Game is going to get a bit silly. Can we at least mention the name of the opposition in the title and start a new thread each time like other forums so I for one at least can follow which game people are talking about.

Many thanks.

S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 am