Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+15
trevdee
town supporter
yorkiebar
bigj
TownUltra
ultimate warrior
paulstreet
TheNeil29
slicker
GARAGE
Malcom Marshall
nobby99
TownTommo
ViewfromtheMoor
Big Lundy
19 posters

TOWN on TOUR! Guiseley

Big Lundy

TOWN on TOUR! Guiseley Empty TOWN on TOUR! Guiseley

Post by Big Lundy Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:41 pm

TOWN on TOUR!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guiseley (Away) Vanarama Conference North Thu 1st Jan 2015 K.O. 3:00pm

Predictions:

Contacts/Directions:

Where to eat & drink:

Prices:
    Adults £12
    Children & Concessions £7
    12-16 year olds £4
    Accompanied under 12’s Free

Programme £2

History:

Ground:
    Nethermoor Park
    Capacity 3,000 0f which 500 are seated & 1,240 are covered
    Record Attendance 2,486 v Bridlington Town FA Vase Semi-final 1st leg 24/03/90

Last competitive match @ Guiseley
    15/04/14 The Skrill North
    Guiseley 2 TOWN 0
    Att 815

Terrace Talk:

Guiseley forum:

Live match coverage:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  bounce

TheNeil29

TOWN on TOUR! Guiseley Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! Guiseley

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:50 am

I'm going for 4-1 Guiseley. Yeah, we have had 2 draws against Guiseley at home, and Barrow away, but I cant see us getting anything from this game at all, especially at Guiseley's ground.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:45 am

TheNeil29 wrote:I'm going for 4-1 Guiseley. Yeah, we have had 2 draws against Guiseley at home, and Barrow away, but I cant see us getting anything from this game at all, especially at Guiseley's ground.
    Yeah but if we lose it won't be Weaver's fault, the excuses are already in, it'll be because they've had a break. The pesky cheats...
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:38 pm

So Guiseley's top scorer is banned for three matches, looks like an easy win for us then Very Happy all we have to do then is get some shots on target and defend for 90 mins whats so hard about that?
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Weekanduit.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:42 pm

I was only 1 goal out. It comes to something when even I can't be arsed moaning. Things will never change until the Weavers are out. Irving, if you are reading this, just **** off and take your pathetic excuse of a son with you.
    ViewfromtheMoor

Post by ViewfromtheMoor Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:54 pm

So who was the muppet voiceiferously berating Weaver Snr, and then Jnr, face to face in our clubhouse after the match? There's a place & time tosspot - that wasn't it!!

BTW Weaver out....
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:03 pm

ViewfromtheMoor wrote:So who was the muppet voiceiferously berating Weaver Snr, and then Jnr, face to face in our clubhouse after the match?  There's a place & time tosspot - that wasn't it!!

BTW Weaver out....

Ha ha fantastic - who is it? Must buy him or her a pint!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Most definitely. It's about time they got told some home truths. My above statement stands.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Good on that town fan. Needs doing, the time has come for town fans to make them as uncomfortable as this situation has become. At least it bought some noise to the library that is nethermoor.
    TownTommo

Post by TownTommo Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:25 pm

u fink being tanked up on the booze and facing off with the weavers is right? Alf of dem could not even walk let alone string a sentence together disgusting loutish behaviour dem fink they need to look hard at dem selves b4 dishing out vile chants
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Well, what was said then, seeming as you were there? I'm sure I can decipher your dialect. Or is it because you are a player, and heard it whilst you were playing?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Lets get some facts right Thicktowntommo, I was there right in the middle of it all, and I can certainly walk just fine!!

For everyone's information what happened in the bar after the game was the most shocking thing i have ever witnessed as a Harrogate Town fan. To see one of our most loyal supporters, the supporter who actually organises the away travel been started on by the guy famous of been done for GBH, yes Speight was absolutely out of order.

It all started with a civil conversation with Irving (actually Irving talking crap and trying his hardest not to listen to the criticism) and escalated into something disgusting with Irving, Simon and some players all laying into Jordan after he told them a few home truths in a civil manor......I guess the truth hurts!

Shocking by guys who are meant to take criticism on the chin especially when they royally deserve it.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:31 am

trevdee wrote:Lets get some facts right Thicktowntommo, I was there right in the middle of it all, and I can certainly walk just fine!!

For everyone's information what happened in the bar after the game was the most shocking thing i have ever witnessed as a Harrogate Town fan. To see one of our most loyal supporters, the supporter who actually organises the away travel been started on by the guy famous of been done for GBH, yes Speight was absolutely out of order.

It all started with a civil conversation with Irving (actually Irving talking crap and trying his hardest not to listen to the criticism)  and escalated into something disgusting with Irving, Simon and some players all laying into Jordan after he told them a few home truths in a civil manor......I guess the truth hurts!

Shocking by guys who are meant to take criticism on the chin especially when they royally deserve it.  

Truly disgraceful behaviour by a certain few supposed town fans who no doubt should be banned from the club- I dont think they are fully thinking through the possible consequences of their actions. Are they going to try and run the club financially if the Weavers go !  I'm Hoping Irving takes this on the chin and does sort the mess that we are in because its certainly not right on the pitch. I'm convinced drink took some part in these actions by supporters no matter how many times they will denigh it.  Its ruined my Christmas you idiots
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:32 am

TownTommo wrote:u fink being tanked up on the booze and facing off with the weavers is right? Alf of dem could not even walk let alone string a sentence together disgusting loutish behaviour dem fink they need to look hard at dem selves b4 dishing out vile chants

Thanks for popping by Craig ...
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:43 am

GARAGE wrote:
    trevdee wrote:Lets get some facts right Thicktowntommo, I was there right in the middle of it all, and I can certainly walk just fine!!

It all started with a civil conversation with Irving (actually Irving talking crap and trying his hardest not to listen to the criticism)  and escalated into something disgusting with Irving, Simon and some players all laying into Jordan after he told them a few home truths in a civil manor......I guess the truth hurts!

Truly disgraceful behaviour by a certain few supposed town fans who no doubt should be banned from the club- I dont think they are fully thinking through the possible consequences of their actions. Are they going to try and run the club financially if the Weavers go !  I'm Hoping Irving takes this on the chin and does sort the mess that we are in because its certainly not right on the pitch. I'm convinced drink took some part in these actions by supporters no matter how many times they will denigh it.  Its ruined my Christmas you idiots

Maybe they should have addressed some of their concerns at the fans forum session - oh hang on a second, what happened to that?

These people are not worth bothering with - too stubborn and self centered to listen to others, particularly forthright views shared by genuine town fans. I'd encourage others (at least whilst the weavers are in charge) to take in a couple of games down at station view - far more welcoming. The players are clesrly working for a manager they have a great deal of time and respect for.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:18 am

I must admit, i'm going to enjoy watching the Weavers' implode, because it aint going to get any easier for them. If the results dont start coming, it will get worse, and worse and worse. The fans will become more and more vocal and will turn against them even more.

Garage, I'd rather the Weavers left and if necessary, we drop a few divisions. All I want is a club with an impartial chairman, and free of nepotism and useless members of staff.

Do you know for me who was the best signing of Pre-Season? The Physio.

trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:16 am

TownTommo wrote:u fink being tanked up on the booze and facing off with the weavers is right? Alf of dem could not even walk let alone string a sentence together disgusting loutish behaviour dem fink they need to look hard at dem selves b4 dishing out vile chants

Who can't string a sentence together? How can anyone even take you serious - #shouldhavenotbunkedoffschool
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:40 am

trevdee wrote:

Who can't string a sentence together? How can anyone even take you serious - #shouldhavenotbunkedoffschool

The fact that it's been posted by somebody officially connected to the club makes it all the more sad. Sums up the pathetic state of affairs at HTFC.

I've had a enough and am starting my boycott of HTFC games, starting with Hednesford. What's the the point any longer. No soul to the club, players just there for the stupid amount of money they get paid, and a management who are just in it as a minor weekend amusement to their self indulgent lifestyles.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 am

Feel bad for Jordan if it was him and if Trevor us right it just goes to show that this surreal nepotism fuelled bs the club is being hampered with should continue to be mocked and questioned as Jordan had the balls to.

At first i was thinking to just take enjoy football and go and watch Railway but that is what they want. Go quietly and question nothing. Hence why there is no forum for the likes of Jordan to put his questions to the club, at the other extreme hence why his son still manages despite being an utter failure.

Irving now needs to show whether he is running a football club for the benefit of the club and r the benefit of nepotism and his son. I did feel sorry a bit fr Simon up until this season but hr guyhas got no pride and dignity and that obviously showed last night with the pack mentality of a bunch of cowards.

As for that women abusing c#$ t Speight........His abuse of women must stick with him, the filthy tw$t. Jake Speight we all know what you are, we know what you are, we know what you are........

Last edited by Carefree on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:58 am

And I haven't even spoken about the afters in the car park, the threats made to Jordan and personal insults thrown at him by the named player. I can't really go into detail on that one as I wasn't in the car park but Jordan will come on here today.

I asked Irving in the bar about the Killock episode and he got really sarcastic about it and put it down to his poor performances and then I asked why can't we just have a Q&A like we have in the past, at least we can ask questions and put theories to bed.

After what went on I genuinely don't think the Weaver's care about their fans. My favourite quote from Weaver Junior

Jordan - " Surely I have a right to ask questions considering I have been to every game home and away this season minus 4?"

Simon Weaver - " thats a load of ****** bollox, you haven't been to all those town games"

Just goes to show the bubble that they live in.
    Malcom Marshall

Post by Malcom Marshall Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:18 am

It's all white noise to the weavers, they don't care!, and from what it sounds like with the fans yesterday you've been given the same treatment as about 100 players we've had over the last 5 seasons, if you don't agree with simon or Irving and you stand up and make a point about it your gone, there'll get someone else, all they try do is surround themselves with yes men.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:59 am

What a sorry and repugnant episode but it's not really that shocking is it? We've seen how the Weavers and their cohorts treat people. They think everyone is beneath them and show nothing but utter contempt for folk. We saw it last season with the whole administrative error debacle and it's reared it's ugly head again this weekend. When the most loyal and hardy supporters, who travel the length and breadth of the country, have finally had enough then the writing is very much on the wall. But no, Irving (what kind of a name is that anyway?!!!) and Simon clearly just expect all these folk to keep turning up regardless, handing their money over and keeping their mouths shut like good little boys and girls. No matter how unfair the Weavers/players felt that the vocal criticism was the fact is, in their position, they should have risen above it. There will come a point when even results won't be able to get them out of jail much longer if they carry on like this. What a sad bunch of idiots. The only people who are drunk are The Weavers and Plank. Drunk on themselves.

GARAGE wrote: Are they going to try and run the club financially if the Weavers go !
    Yeah because it's just awesome Town having all his money isn't it?
    GARAGE wrote: Its ruined my Christmas you idiots
    Wow, that's some life you must have if that's all it took Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am

I find the Garage perspective sad. Living in fear of the weaver's and their nepotism going. Crony donny mafia should do one. We are not exactly in a town that struggles for money, which would not so laughably be spent by a little boy on his toys. And as pointed out if it meant dropping down divisions then so be it to get a normally functioning club back.

All we can do is keep on agitating against this situation and also make sure that over the next year concrete assurance is givenby the council cconcerning the ground. Thankfully we have at least one senior member of the council who can keep us informed on this front.

The weaver must know that before long, if not t already, they are the Butt of the football communities joke at this level both th in the boardroom and touchline.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 pm

You obviously know very little about the club- we have a 15 year lease I believe just recently negotiated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:38 am